RIZIN 5: Sakura will be on FITE TV for $14.99.

I wish RIZIN had a donate button and if you donated like 100 dollars Hideo Tokoro or some other rizin persona would make a 3 minute video for you or something like that

I wish I could give money to the fighters and stuff like that directly you know

Also I would pay 200 dollars for if Sakakibara would just listen to my suggestions you know
{<huh}

Horiguchi has never drawn a dime in the USA, UFC made the right decision not to sign him judging by this thread.
They did want to sign him, rizin just gave horiguchi a better contract deal.

I would pay 200 dollars for Rena to make me a 3min video iam right *nudges guy next to me*
*Reina
Reina-Mura-Banner-3.png

They did want to sign him, rizin just gave horiguchi a better contract deal.

This is what happens after every guy leaves the UFC, history immediately gets revised to "UFC never wanted them anyway".

Fucking hell, you cannot make a fight card with a headliner of Anthony fucking Birchak vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri, and charge money for it.

Fucking hell, you cannot make a fight card with a headliner of Anthony fucking Birchak vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri, and charge money for it.

except they did, and it was great. If you didn't watch it, then that's your loss nerd.

That wasn't the selling point of the card...

Also the UFC charge 4 times what RIZIN did for this for Holly Holm vs. Germaine da Randamie...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Rizin Wrap Up of Post Fight Interview Highlights of questions I got answered translated back into English

Here is my Rizin Wrap Up of Post Fight Interview Highlights of questions I got answered translated back into English

Great video! Btw you wouldn't happen to have gotten a translation of what was going down with King Reina in her victory speech would ya? I NEED to know

Was definetly worth the money. I look forward to the next one

was worth the fifteen bones just to see the young god Tenshin do his thing

I ended up ordering it, made it part way through the intro for Saiga's wife (the real reason he's in Rizin), then passed out having been up for like 22 hours straight. Gonna finish it tonight.I ordered it based on a few reasons:
-The ability to watch it later. This was the clincher. If it was a one time viewing, no way I would have bought it.
-They dialed back the freak shows for this one, to only two.
-RENA. Hopefully they'll start finding better people to really test her against.

except they did, and it was great. If you didn't watch it, then that's your loss nerd.

Really?

Takada's birthday means more than any mighty mouse title defense

it actually really upsets me that there are people calling it Rizin 5.

Who's the real nerd?

I ended up ordering it, made it part way through the intro for Saiga's wife (the real reason he's in Rizin), then passed out having been up for like 22 hours straight. Gonna finish it tonight.I ordered it based on a few reasons:
-The ability to watch it later. This was the clincher. If it was a one time viewing, no way I would have bought it.
-They dialed back the freak shows for this one, to only two.
-RENA. Hopefully they'll start finding better people to really test her against.

Really?

Who's the real nerd?

still you bro

Back