RIP Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Very sad and maybe worse was the way he was a shell of himself the last 15 years. You would have never known it was the same person. He was a person I grew up watching

Definitely the best colour guy in pro wrestling history for me, I don't watch much pro wrestling anymore but the 92 Rumble and Wrestlemania 8 get a rewatch ever so often mostly to due to Bobby.

RIP

RIP. Absolute legend. He was hilarious- great heel both as a manager and a commentator.

He was great with Gorilla Monsoon. RIP

Here's Bobby getting choked up saying goodbye to one of his friends, Gorilla Monsoon

given what happened to his health, it's probably for the best:

D9vilpa.jpg

That's hard to look at :(

One my favorite heels in pro-wrestling R.I.P

The Brain was a unique personality during the most unique period in televised wrestling history.

When i was driving tonight sports radio announced that a wrestling legend had passed away and at first I thought they were going to say Ric Flair. I forgot Bobby was so ill. So great at being a heel. He was perfect in that role. Such a bummer.

Its like when Robert ebert had that cancer,and lost his lower jaw,i couldn't bear to look at pics or see video of him,same with how heenan looked in those final years. I prefer to preserve my memories.

Truly. I wish I hadn't seen that pic. I had no idea.

RIP to a legendary manager and color commentator. I'll always remember when Shawn threw Marty through the Barber Shop window and Heenan was saying that Marty tried to jump through the window to escape.

Yup I did
His Wikipedia popped up clear as day
Said he was dead
You're wrong and dumb

It didn't for me. It said he was 73 and alive.

Why the hell else would I ask what the source was?

There goes another piece of my childhood. RIP.

His commentary during the 92 royal rumble (or any match with rick flair for that matter) was awesome

that picture is depressing as hell, Rip to the brain.

Back