RIP Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

RIP

As a kid I hated the weasel, the man truly new how to draw heat

Sorry to hear about this.

I get that it's an emotional moment, but y'all need to slow your roll about GOAT manager.

Four_Horsemen_04.jpg

Sorry to hear about this.

I get that it's an emotional moment, but y'all need to slow your roll about GOAT manager.

Four_Horsemen_04.jpg
Lol, Heenan has more personality and talent in his pinky toe than that can.

Did he have what Roger Ebert had? Pics male me think yes.

Heenan and Gorilla were my favorite paired commentary. The Brain was hilarious.

My condolences to the Heenan family

8f5b116cea822d00217256d5908b6729.jpg

As a little kid I thought Hulk Hogan was Superman. To me, Bobby Heenan was the real life Lex Luthor. He was one of the all time great managers and interviews. He knew a guy like King Kong Bundy could carry a promo but that John Studd would need a lot of help. He made everyone look good and that sold tickets.
As far as life after managing, he and Monsoon were always gold. Him and Vince were great. Watching the NWO go wild as a teen was all the more fun with The Brain's commentary.
He was one of a kind and always a true gentleman. RIP Weasel.

RIP Bobby Heenan

His commentary for Wrestlemania 8 is gold. Also, Prime Time leading up WM 8 was good too.

Had to scroll to the bottom of the first page to remember who he was. RIP

The greatest ever at what he did, hands down. Was awesome as a manager, a commentator, and even as a performer. The guy would take crazy bumps and make his opponents look like gold.

RIP Brain

When i actually watched wrestling, as a kid, he was one of the more memorable characters of which there were many.
RIP

Arguably the greatest commentator, and that includes those in legit sports, EVER.

Posters of sherdog, I'm just hearing, yes it's been confirmed, Shawn Michaels has left the building

Back