Rinse and Repeat Colby Covington

Colby vs Chael in a shit talking contest for UFC 300. Book it Dana.
<{clintugh}>

Chael is witty and smart, and can come up with trash talk on the spot. Colby takes a week to come up with some juvenille rehearsed line. He would be absolutely murdered and buried. Its like having a preschooler fight a highschooler, just one-sided embarrassing and humiliating beatdown.

Shavkat beats Wonderboy and its worthy of a title shot. If Colby beats Wonderboy then Wonderboy is washed and it doesn't count lol.

I mean there's tons of truth in what you're saying but Gilbert has also lived off beating up the same old guys and literally nobody cares.
Shaved-Kat is an exciting fighter, undefeated with an 100% finishing rate - Colby hadn't beat anyone ranked in the top 10 for his last title shot -maybe 1 top 15 fighter.

"FINISHING" fighters like Magny, Neal and Thompson is no joke -
Prior to the Shavkat fight: Thompson was only finished once in his career, Neal only finished twice in his career, Magny a well rounded veteran and always a tough out.

Name me one seriously legitimate fighter that "Cold Sore" Covington has ever finished??

Enough with all the boring ass decisions - if I wanted to watch some lame-ass leg humping I'd hangout at my girlfriend's place and let her tired old dog go at it for FREE (maybe for some treats I could get him to bark some idiotic dog smack)

Last edited:
He fights who the UFC lets him fight. He aint no genius.

UFC could just offer him Shavkat Rakhmonov only.

Dana: Listen guys, Colby just doesnt want to fight. We offered him Shavkat and he turned it down. This guy dont really wanna be champ.

Colby Covington vs Chael Sonnen #UFC300 post USADA. The build up will be intolerably glorious.

Gotta hand it to "Cold Sore" Covington -

For his last 3 wins, he gets aging fighters towards the end of their career, after they've lost their last 2 fights, talks a bunch of shit and then gets a title shot!!! - even had a cute costume too like pro wrestlers.

Of course he's going to call out 40 year old Thompson - although Thompson's only lost 3 of his last 4 to fighters with serious ground games (not 2 in a row).
"Cold Sore" will probably get another title shot and fans will eat it up - the BS never ends with this boring AF fighter.
It's the fans that make this formula work. Considering his last performance, you would expect a bunch of threads about the other guy, the one the judges gave the victory to.

But, if you look at the post discussion, Colby came out with the W it seems.

<{clintugh}>

Chael is witty and smart, and can come up with trash talk on the spot. Colby takes a week to come up with some juvenille rehearsed line. He would be absolutely murdered and buried. Its like having a preschooler fight a highschooler, just one-sided embarrassing and humiliating beatdown.
That’s the intent!

Colby is almost 36. He's in the same division/age grouping as WB in BJJ competitions, lol.

It's the fans that make this formula work. Considering his last performance, you would expect a bunch of threads about the other guy, the one the judges gave the victory to.

But, if you look at the post discussion, Colby came out with the W it seems.
Up until this point I agree, but if the narrative is currently revolves around disgusted fans are and how they really don't want to see yet another boring Cold Sore Colby fight, that probably does not bode well for his career and probably not a W

yknow when Dahmer was on tv cos he killed and ate people,he was getting the W

Winning at life

if colby strings together a few wins, he will definitely get a title shot. look at how often his name comes up just from the people who “never wanna see him fight again.”

Did they really do that?
Kind of, yeah, any thread reading to Conor was shit-canned. I mean, they probably had to, to deal with the amount of shit posting that it would have caused otherwise. It was annoying at the time but they have a hellish job that I do not envy.

Seems like he's still a pretty big draw. None of you can go a day without making several threads about the guy. Not like there's any news, it's just a throwaway post from any of the hundreds of existing Colby threads, that for some reason you've decided needed its own thread.

Up until this point I agree, but if the narrative is currently revolves around disgusted fans are and how they really don't want to see yet another boring Cold Sore Colby fight, that probably does not bode well for his career and probably not a W
Disgusted fans, buy tickets, ppvs, and make threads. Judges gave Leon the win, but I don't see many Leon threads popping up. Colby on the other hand continues to get all the attention.

Back