Ring girl covers herself up in presence of Khabib Nurmagomedov

Hmm. I thought claiming to be alpha only showed one's insecurities, basically letting you know without a shadow of a doubt that the one claiming to be alpha is actually an omega?

Nice gimmick, by the way. I've actually gotten a chuckle at your broken English and homosexual vibe.
I can go for miles and miles...but dont expect me too love you I dont hate :eek::eek::eek:s but dont expect me be your man..It wont happen

You wrote me moron and expect to hurt my feelings right?I raised in very high level gettos you should go way more harder than that if you want to get inside my head...

Why don't you shut up you schmuck....you can barely speak english you sound like a fool...very high level of ghetto? wtf

You are an embarrassment to all turkish ppl you bum....

i hope khabib eagles kicks you u in your mouth

This man speak the truth. It's infectious too, because I'm having to restrain myself from joining in on the banter ITT.
This must have been why our old Condies threads were successful for a time. It wasn't only me though, that group of studs and knockout glamour models was second to none with the banter. Was thinking about those days just last week. Some of my favorite times in this place.

Why don't you shut up you schmuck....you can barely speak english you sound like a fool...very high level of ghetto? wtf

F..k you kid go play with your legos

You think I care about what you think lol...I know your parents cares you too much but not the real men kiddo...I gvie zero f..ks about you thats all...Take care or go f..k yourself...

The gayness oozes from you.

guessin they only have that 1 pic of her wearin clothes in front of khabib..

We should respect that Khabib likes his women clothed.
Personally I like them unclothed.

"Khabib is not only the best athlete but he is the man for me" "I covered myself up because I want to respect his religion and values" she wants Khabib's kebab.

I can go for miles and miles...but dont expect me too love you I dont hate :eek::eek::eek:s but dont expect me be your man..It wont happen
Your "pwns" need a ton of work, bud. You can't throw my own pwns back at me, it makes you look talentless and even less clever than you actually are. Even when worded differently, it wreaks of flailing and desperation. I will invite you to the club house and me and my buds will show you about pwns.

Your "pwns" need a ton of work, bud. You can't throw my own pwns back at me, it makes you look talentless and even less clever than you actually are. Even when worded differently, it wreaks of flailing and desperation. I will invite you to the club house and me and my buds will show you about pwns.
You invite me a club????Lol now you really start to sh.t man...No more time for you you failed bad to be honest you were going good I expected a strong mentality but thats it man...Lol...

This must have been why our old Condies threads were successful for a time. It wasn't only me though, that group of studs and knockout glamour models was second to none with the banter. Was thinking about those days just last week. Some of my favorite times in this place.

All kinds of haram went on in that place though. I don't know if there are enough stones in the world to adequately deal out punishment that it rightly deserved.

Critiquing of ghettos is hilarious coming from poster "broke as hell".

I'm not hating, your post was spot on, I just found it funny.

Last edited:
I love how everyone is starting to respect Khabib now. Fighters, media and now chicks who dresses modestly infront of him without his permission which tells you how alpha he is.

While Conor is getting so much shit left and right.

Stay mad Conor fans.

Well this thread totally got derailed lol.

You invite me a club????Lol now you really start to sh.t man...No more time for you you failed bad to be honest you were going good I expected a strong mentality but thats it man...Lol...
I would try to deflect the impending evisceration if I were you too. Even though you are just a gimmick account you're still easy prey. It seems to me that we have been through this before and you flailed around and eventually tucked tail then too. In fact, I know that it happened.

I'm only trying to help you perfect your game. Or even teach you how to have a game at all. It isn't an insult, just trying to be a sport and give you pointers, bc as of now you're acting hungrier for my cock than MacDuffle's wife.

Back