Ring girl covers herself up in presence of Khabib Nurmagomedov

He's a married man, and before you say he can get a second wife because he's muslim, she needs to realise that putting on a skert is not enough because this is the competition she's dealing with
View attachment 451801
If she wants khabib's sheesh kebab, she better step her game up. He likes em ghost style, and no holes in the blanket either.
I a fan and all, but she may look better this way.

I'm still trying to find more sources to verify this, but this is apparently his wife

iu

Alhamdulillah indeed!
Edit : Thanks to @The Merchant, we now can confirm it is not his wife but Olga Buzova a Russian television personality, model and singer. LINK.

Last edited:
He's a married man, and before you say he can get a second wife because he's muslim, she needs to realise that putting on a skert is not enough because this is the competition she's dealing with
View attachment 451801
If she wants khabib's sheesh kebab, she better step her game up. He likes em ghost style, and no holes in the blanket either.

Khabib married a white sheet??

No wonder that culture breeds homosexuality by the million.

View attachment 451801

I know its another culture, but damn...it just seems so disrepectful.

I am way more alpha than you,I no need to see you in real life,alfas sense weakness even on the net...Now be thankful to Sherdog you talked with a real man because of here...Go play in the kindergarden not with the real men...

You have to be trolling with these statements? You can’t be this much of a low iq weirdo ..

Why don't you shut up you schmuck....you can barely speak english you sound like a fool...very high level of ghetto? wtf

You are an embarrassment to all turkish ppl you bum....

i hope khabib eagles kicks you u in your mouth

Maybe his ghettos have jacuzzis ?

Sounds like she was campaigning to be chosen

FIRE SEAN SHELBY!

He's had all his UFC and pre-UFC fights in front of scantily clad women. Watch his fights from the Atrium Cup, they were wearing thongs.

You guys are making something out of nothing. Khabib isn't the one making demands of people to cover up in front of him. It's people making assumptions themselves, and trying to blame Khabib for it like he's forcing them to do anything.

Being atheist is just as retarded as being religious, no one knows shit. Just chill and let people be.

I'm still trying to find more sources to verify this, but this is apparently his wife

iu

Alhamdulillah indeed!​

It's not i fact checked when someone else posted it.

She is a Russian presenter who did a show with Khabib. you can reverse search the image, get the site and put it into google translate and it tells you all about the show they did together.

Her name is Olga Buzova

Last edited:
It's not i fact checked when someone else posted it.

She is a Russian presenter who did a show with Khabib. you can reverse search the image, get the site and put it into google translate and it tells you all about the show they did together.

Her name is Olga Buzova

Thank you sir the research is appreciated.

The rest of the mma simps need to get on Khabibs level. He walks in to a room and even the hoes know what time it is ... khabib time. What a legend.

Back