Ring girl covers herself up in presence of Khabib Nurmagomedov

To be honest when you live Islam then you turn into a testosterone factory...No drugs,no alcohol,no cigarettes no sex except your wife..Try that for 3 months...
Yeah but you still believe magic is real.

To be honest when you live Islam then you turn into a testosterone factory...No drugs,no alcohol,no cigarettes no sex except your wife..Try that for 3 months...

No wonder the male on male rape is such a big problem.

Sounds like something a guy who isn't well liked would say. Clever statement as well.

It's all serious business on Sherdog. At least you recognized you're a moron though.
You wrote me moron and expect to hurt my feelings right?I raised in very high level gettos you should go way more harder than that if you want to get inside my head...

You wrote me moron and expect to hurt my feelings right?I raised in very high level gettos you should go way more harder than that if you want to get inside my head...
The only way I'd ever get inside your head is if you offered me a BJ. Which I am expecting at any time...

Kavanagh's girlfriend no stay humble

CJyF2yeUYAAKALp.jpg
KvMmW9r7rvEpk5JXUaDB93OIJs2beCPbJpHIYE9hMrEqC42-Jk2yIffn8cWolf3xbzDRcp7VOOar9YaiPykknMCD-3MJ6XIeCb1GdmA5onMIqGVG85UDHsjELcQcEmqV=w200-h200-nc

No wonder the male on male rape is such a big problem.
If I am not wrong some states in America homosexual marriage is legal..So you must be the last man about talking about that...

@Dr Hannibal Lecter

Offer up the knowledge to our autistic Ottoman friend that my posting style hasn't changed even slightly since my join date, over 8 years ago, and 5 years prior to any liking system.

I can't help it if people like the cut of my jib. I get high fives constantly in real life too.

If I am not wrong some states in America homosexual marriage is legal..So you must be the last man about talking about that...

Gay marriage has nothing to do with rape. And Muslim men are obsessed with homosexuality, so you should quieten down.

The only way I'd ever get inside your head is if you offered me a BJ. Which I am expecting at any time...
I am way more alpha than you,I no need to see you in real life,alfas sense weakness even on the net...Now be thankful to Sherdog you talked with a real man because of here...Go play in the kindergarden not with the real men...

@Dr Hannibal Lecter

Offer up the knowledge to our autistic Ottoman friend that my posting style hasn't changed even slightly since my join date, over 8 years ago, and five year prior to any liking system.

I can't help it if people like the cut of my jib. I get high fives constantly in real life too.

This man speak the truth. It's infectious too, because I'm having to restrain myself from joining in on the banter ITT.

F..k you kid...

Not an argument, but the response I expected. Muslim men's 'hatred' of homosexuality is merely overcompensation, because they don't want the world to know how gay they really are.

Not an argument, but the response I expected. Muslim men's 'hatred' of homosexuality is merely overcompensation, because they don't want the world to know how gay they really are.
You think I care about what you think lol...I know your parents cares you too much but not the real men kiddo...I gvie zero f..ks about you thats all...Take care or go f..k yourself...

When in Rome, do as the romans do they said...
But some people are so butthurt that they just cant. Stay home if foreign habit disturb you khabib

He's not nearly as bothered as you, and the other freedom lovers are by him, though.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I am way more alpha than you,I no need to see you in real life,alfas sense weakness even on the net...Now be thankful to Sherdog you talked with a real man because of here...Go play in the kindergarden not with the real men...
Hmm. I thought claiming to be alpha only showed one's insecurities, basically letting you know without a shadow of a doubt that the one claiming to be alpha is actually an omega?

Nice gimmick, by the way. I've actually gotten a chuckle at your broken English and homosexual vibe.

4/10. Forehead too wide. Wouldn't wood

Back