Richard Dawkins Accused of Islamophobia

Ah proud Scottish man.. hates the English but advocates his country to be replaced with people from far away lands because borders and refugees welcome and anything else is fascism.
Whose alt account is this?

Any guesses?

He is right. Imagine coldplay changing the lyrics of viva la vida from roman catholic choirs singing to local mosque imams calling. Just doesnt have the same ring to it.

I would encourage to read the history of Mohamed
man you retards really need to calm the fuck down.... between the white genocide that isnt happening and the muslim invasion that isnt happening what imaginary issue will you go to next?

I mean you guys already have a pretty full plate

How many muslims have you met in Scotland, Mayhem?
plenty, went to school with a few. Still see one of my classmates regularly. How many muslims have you met?

Ah proud Scottish man.. hates the English but advocates his country to be replaced with people from far away lands because borders and refugees welcome and anything else is fascism.
who hates the english?

Scotland is 96% white ya fucking retard.... wtf are you talking about?

Whose alt account is this?

Any guesses?
I have no idea, I didnt even get a notification to the comment. I noticed your quote and assumed it was aimed at me

guys a fucking weirdo.... He assumed because Im Scottish and support independence I hate English people.

It is the call to conquest if we are going to be accurate.
Uh no, its actually a call to, you know, prayer. But I guess its fun to make things up.

He’s pretty open about his hatred of all Religion....

Richard Dawkin recently tweeted he prefers the sound of English Church Bells over the Muslim Call for Prayer. And he is being called a racist. Is that where we are at now? If you simply prefer the sound of one culture's music to another you are a bad person. Comeon. Do you guys think this is right? I don't. This is the question presented. What level of critique should individuals be allowed to make about other cultures without social shaming or other consequence?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...church-bells-criticism-religion-a8451141.html

Muslim call to prayer is much more louder and longer its not comparable to must church bells.

And a sound of a human voice is much more annoying I don't care if you are stating that Razul or Mohammed is the messenger of God or singing loud doing Karaoke slam if you arw hollering around its annoying.

No offense to Moslems but that thing should not be audible in residential areas.

Last edited:
Anyone that doesn't see Islam as what it is, simply doesn't want to

Do you want to live in the Stone Age and marry children and kill the infadels? Join Islam

Uh no, its actually a call to, you know, prayer. But I guess its fun to make things up.

He is correct though it is a call to conquest. And it is sort of a sublime message like hypnotic.

Have I told you I live near a Muslim compound I can hear the call to conquest clearly and one time it worked so well that even though I am not Muslim I ran out of the house weilding swords and trying to conquer other towns.

I kinda like the Muslim call in a vacuum, it's quite moving imo, but I'm sure it would get annoying if I had to hear it all the time.

I still find Dawkins' naivete endearing.

I kinda like it too sort of hypnotic sometimes I do listen to youtube azans some mosques have good accoustics too.

It gets annoying for the first couple of years. It's not like you'd get used to it but there's really nothing you can do about it. Also, when they ninja build a mosque in a residential area, non-muslim residents get upset with the noise and their property values crashing. You would think a mosque in a muslim country would be a boon to a real-estate agent.

Richard Dawkin recently tweeted he prefers the sound of English Church Bells over the Muslim Call for Prayer. And he is being called a racist. Is that where we are at now? If you simply prefer the sound of one culture's music to another you are a bad person. Comeon. Do you guys think this is right? I don't. This is the question presented. What level of critique should individuals be allowed to make about other cultures without social shaming or other consequence?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...church-bells-criticism-religion-a8451141.html
Dawkins still owes me 20 bucks for that shitty book The God Delusion. It’s literally the greatest bait and switch I’ve ever seen in books in my life. It should actually be called The Religion Delusion.

Dawkins still owes me 20 bucks for that shitty book The God Delusion. It’s literally the greatest bait and switch I’ve ever seen in books in my life. It should actually be called The Religion Delusion.

how so I have never read it

man you retards really need to calm the fuck down.... between the white genocide that isnt happening and the muslim invasion that isnt happening what imaginary issue will you go to next?

I mean you guys already have a pretty full plate

First of all I am not white. Next you are not getting what I am saying.

Back