Richard Dawkins Accused of Islamophobia

People get called Islamophobes when they conflate the bad actors within the religion with the entirety of the people who practice that religion.

20131214_gdm947_0.png

2000px-Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png

Best_Worst_Places_Women.jpg

img.jpg

639.jpg

Yep, if you judge Islam based on what it says, what most Muslims believe and how it is implemented and practiced in most Muslim countries then this makes you an 'Islamophobe'.

Last edited:
Aren't white people still the largest group though? They went from a majority to a plurality.

Sure what's your point though? If you start off as 99 percent of the population and wake up and find out you are 40 percent that is a pretty huge deal and supports that native Englanders are being wiped out in London

Sure what's your point though? If you start off as 99 percent of the population and wake up and find out you are 40 percent that is a pretty huge deal and supports that native Englanders are being wiped out in London
No it doesn't support that idea at all because they are not being systematically wiped out through violence or coercion. What happened is they're not fucking enough because they've become too cosmopolitan and now to sustain the pyramid scheme that is the modern economy the country has to import more immigrants. Besides its one city, not the whole country. Cities, especially capitals with international prestige like London, tend to be more diverse because they attract business and labor from the world over.

There's other things too like outside capital driving up the prices of the real estate in London to the point of pricing out middle class Englishmen but that's not the fault of the Muslims, that's more a Russian oligarch led phenomenon. I guess compared to Russia even England looks like a paradise

Exactly. That Ben Affleck segment was so frustrating. "It's gross. It's racist". He should have shut up right then. It has nothing to do with race and everything about ideology.

Of course not all Muslims are extremists BUT a scary number do hold beliefs that everyone in Western society should find troubling. Muslims in England for instance, who you would think would be pretty liberal or moderate, were polled in regards to the Charlie Hebdo comic drawing of Mohammad. Upwards of 70% thought that the comics should have at least been jailed. The same number said that death was the appropriate response for leaving the religion. How can any rational person agree with this line of thinking? We have become tolerant of intolerance.

People assume that it's only a tiny minority of Muslims who hold these kind of views and that if you ignore all the acts of terrorism (which they claim are carried by not real Muslims who have nothing to do with Islam) then Islam is this benign religion of peace that promotes tolerance and coexistence with others. None of which is remotely true.

Two polls on Muslim opinion in the UK found that 0% (yes that's right, ZERO) thought that homosexuality was morally acceptable and over half think it should be illegal.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...homosexuality-should-be-illegal-a6978091.html

But the other key feature from these surveys on Muslims in the West is that these kind of views are actually more prevalent with younger Muslims and that with each passing generation and as their numbers grow they are becoming more hard line and basically more Islamic. So not less which is the exact opposite of the integration and assimilation myth that gets constantly spouted.

I don't like pedophiles there for I'm a "pedophobe".

- Year 2025.........

Sure here is BBC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-20680565

the 2011 census says London is 45 percent English. What do you think has happened since then? I bet it is down to 35 percent by now
try and post from someone that isn't trying to be a sensationalist, the 45 percent is white and british born, you still have to factor in eastern European, irish, north murican and aussies.

here is one from people with no agenda., discount if you wish, as the truth usually gets in the way of a good argument.

http://livepopulationof.com/population-of-london/

Of course THERE IS an Islamic invasion going on in the West. [aided by the West itself.]

There ARE 'no go' areas in many Western countries.

Female genital mutilation DOES happen over and over in the West.

Adult males marrying little girls DOES happen.

Honour killings DO occur.

Sharia Law IS practised within Western countries.

In general, muslims do NOT enjoy watching old episodes of Doctor Who.

Muslims in general DO NOT mix with non-muslims.[the koran states, "NEVER befriend an infidel, unless it is to your advantage."]

A muslim is forbidden to lie to other muslims, but he or she CAN lie to infidels.

Muslims DO HATE gays.

Muslims DO HATE females.

Islam IS intolerant of non-muslims.[once they kill off all non-muslims they will turn on each other for being the 'wrong' kind of muslim.

The West DOES tolerate the intolerant, and the intolerable.

The West HAS been bullied by Islam.

We DO tread on eggshells when it comes to muslims & Islam.[so many in the West are frightened of them because in general, muslims are quick to anger and become violent, and the violence is often fatal.]

Apart from those minor things i truly believe muslims are the ideal kinda people to fit into, and be part of a democracy.

A phobia is an unreasonable fear of something. I am not islamophobic but i DO fear Islam because of the above, and other reasons as well. My fear IS reasonable.

Last edited:
I can see a scenario where the US and Russia will have to liberate Europe once again.

He is right. Imagine coldplay changing the lyrics of viva la vida from roman catholic choirs singing to local mosque imams calling. Just doesnt have the same ring to it.
IMAGINE COLDPLAY DEAD THO

What I am about to say is completely true. I am in Waikiki for work. I was just at the bar. I chatted up some english women that came as a group. I am going to the beach tomorrow with one who is a policy person for the Parliament. She has confirmed everything. She actually does anti extremism policy analysis. Her literal job is to go after "far right" people who advocate "Islamophobia". She confirmed CCTV watches everything in London.Yes that is right in Hawaii I was able to confirm all of this for you people. If I can randomly run into government officials who target patriots in a bar in Hawaii how prevalent must this be. I will do my best to find out more for the forum tomorrow. I have infiltrated the British government friends and I will find out more.

Tbh if someone does not like religion, Islam would be the prime example of what's to not like.

Richard Dawkin recently tweeted he prefers the sound of English Church Bells over the Muslim Call for Prayer. And he is being called a racist. Is that where we are at now? If you simply prefer the sound of one culture's music to another you are a bad person. Comeon. Do you guys think this is right? I don't. This is the question presented. What level of critique should individuals be allowed to make about other cultures without social shaming or other consequence?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...church-bells-criticism-religion-a8451141.html
What do you mean "now"?
This has been the liberal agenda for the past 12 years. Disagree with them on anything? Well its because you're some sort of bigot.

One mans Islamophobia, another mans common sense.

He’s a celebrated atheist. Why can’t he be of the opinion that “all religions are stupid, I hate religion. Now, that being said, this religion is even worse than that religion”?
Sounds very similar to my standpoint.

I was accused of "anglophobia" for supporting Scottish Independence because I apparently hate the English..... which is only partly true lol
Also perfectly reasonable in my opinion.

Back