Rhonda Rousey's awkwardness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda making me like her more, i dunno lol

Dana said, the Ronda we are seeing is the Ronda he has been dealing with all along & that is what she is made of
He also said he talks to Ronda everyday while filming the movie & he loves her for keeping in touch while away

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...-white-talks-tuf-boxing-and-his-acting-career

Wow LOL...he talks to her every day, she sents him pics/videos??? Clearly he's still infatuated, Ronda can do no wrong even when she does....This relationships seems a little more than your typical boss/employee one....just saying.....

Wow LOL...he talks to her every day, she sents him pics/videos??? Clearly he's still infatuated, Ronda can do no wrong even when she does....This relationships seems a little more than your typical boss/employee one....just saying.....

I took it in reverse actually
More like she is the infatuated one

I took it in reverse actually
More like she is the infatuated one

Maybe...in a "father I've never had and always wanted" type way. But with Dana it's pure lust. Remember the tee-shirt incident during the weigh ins in August of 2012?

Im liking Miesha A LOT, a few months ago I didnt care, I just thought she was hot, but so far I think she has displayed a lot of maturity considering THE IDIOT Ronda is making herself to be.

I truly believe this season is going to be horrible for Ronda, a lot of fans will turn on her, I mean saying Miesha was dissing her fighter just because she was happy about her team's victory!!?? really Ronda??? are you that childish and even worse that STUPID!!??

Like I said while Ronda is making herself look like a disrespectful person, childish and overall a big idiot, Miesha is remaining professional, likeable, and yeah I still think she is hot, so I didnt care that much before about their fight but now Im really pushing for Miesha to win and I hope she embarrases Ronda in the team competition, I cant wait for their fight and every fucking body boooing Ronda at the weight ins, because Im certain that will happen, Ronda is going to cry again booo booo (insert BJ gif from the first page, that was awesome!)

ibu35z6hXgCOrL.gif

GIF of the year here...LOL!!!

I'm not characterizing you as misogynistic.

I gave you the out of just admitting you're a pathetic hater.

If you've accepted bing an pathetic misogynist, well, at least you're being honest.

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-gorilla-munch-jimmies-rustled-jimmies-no-tears-13587216417.gif

Just take a break from the thread for a while because you're embarrassing yourself with every post.

Maybe...in a "father I've never had and always wanted" type way. But with Dana it's pure lust. Remember the tee-shirt incident during the weigh ins in August of 2012?

Did you get your nails and hair done yet?

Im liking Miesha A LOT, a few months ago I didnt care, I just thought she was hot, but so far I think she has displayed a lot of maturity considering THE IDIOT Ronda is making herself to be.

I truly believe this season is going to be horrible for Ronda, a lot of fans will turn on her, I mean saying Miesha was dissing her fighter just because she was happy about her team's victory!!?? really Ronda??? are you that childish and even worse that STUPID!!??

Like I said while Ronda is making herself look like a disrespectful person, childish and overall a big idiot, Miesha is remaining professional, likeable, and yeah I still think she is hot, so I didnt care that much before about their fight but now Im really pushing for Miesha to win and I hope she embarrases Ronda in the team competition, I cant wait for their fight and every fucking body boooing Ronda at the weight ins, because Im certain that will happen, Ronda is going to cry again booo booo (insert BJ gif from the first page, that was awesome!)

How exactly is that horrible? Notoriety is just as good as popularity for a fighter. People being indifferent is the only thing that is bad.

no. do tell...

She is stupid. For all that shit she talks and can't throw a punch or take on if her moms life depended on it really annoys me.

Based on what? How many times have you seen her in trouble on her feet?
Every fight I've seen, she's set up her TD with strikes, and most of the time her opponent didn't have an answer for her jab.

We've seen her strike for about 2 minutes total in her career. So I don't get where you draw that conclusion.

I respect you for #1 & most of #2
Not everyone is saying this will come back to "bite her". I have said numerous times & so have others that this is only TWO episodes
Brock looked horrible the first few TUF eps & by the end was fine
Most are discussing episode by episode & incident by incident
Some post you realize that & some you don't

If Meisha or RR runs out the table & dominates TUF & then destroys the other at the match, it won't change my life at all

But I disagree that if RR continues looking bad, it won't hurt her fanbase. It most certainly can.
But we have no idea if Tate turns bitchy either

I will be discussing each episode as it comes, but twits will be twits & white knight that I was "blown off for an autograph" or some other SD stupid reply, just bc they get butthurt that my opinion of their fav female fighter is different than theirs

I get all that but you keep implying that anyone that defends Ronda or disagrees with you is some sort of "white knight". Someone earlier told me Ronda was losing fans left and right if I searched other forums and her facebook page and a.) its just not true and b.) why do people seem to think that fans who post on internet forums are even a large portion of real MMA fans? But in any event, what about Miesha? If you and others are as objective as you claim, why is she not getting one thread after another bashing her for her antics? That's what I'm talking about. Ronda wears it on her sleeve, Miesha plays deceitful little girl mind games. She admitted, as I've pointed out over and over again, to purposely letting Ronda think what she thought in the first episode in order to get her "full reaction". In case you guys missed it, Ronda was nice and respectful when Miesha first walked in. They shook hands, said "nice to meet you", and that was that. Miesha right there could have said "look, Cat Zingano suffered a serious knee injury and had to pull from the fight. I'm the new coach." That would have been the end of it. But Miesha had to be Miesha. That's fine, because Ronda will be Ronda, and Ronda will come out on top....again.

And to go along with what I already posted, again, Miesha started this mess, just like she did when they first fought. Ronda never said a negative word about her until Miesha had to cry to the media about how "unfair" it was Ronda was getting a chance to fight her for the belt, and went on long monologues as to why Ronda was a crappy fighter. For all of Ronda's rep as a "trash talker," Miesha is the only person she did trash talk. She was even making concessions for Cat to have the earlier training period so she could be with her son. But again, Miesha has to be Miesha, and she plays the game with her dolled up smile and fake charm.

She's ill equipped to deal with the situation, and it's obvious. She'll suffer for ever getting involved with the show, and others will benefit.

This guy knows his shit. I've been saying for over a year that people were prematurely rushing Ronda into the spotlight for cash and it's causing (her already existing mental / insecurity / ego) issues to grow at a rate that she's not mature enough to handle.

I find Ronda to be the single most unbearable person in MMA at the moment. She is absolutely, by every standard, someone I could never relate to, enjoy watching or even respect.

Her loss will be glorious, I cannot wait to see her throw a tantrum and cry when she loses in WMMA.

Rhonda will still win. I think her detractors are looking for any signs of weakness and are pleased they found something.

Though I'm not sure crying is a weakness. Forrest Griffin cried a lot and was a bad ass. BJ is cocky and emotional in loss and people like him.

Edgar got pissed when he lost.

Rhonda isn't that different than those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back