Rhonda Rousey's awkwardness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a woman, right? Your post was like straight from some tabloid forum, where chicks discuss who is doing who and what girl is the biggest slut.

You sir, are a tool. I post my opinions based upon my observations of the facts as they present itself. I don't not draw any conclusions based upon "tabloid" reporting. And please explain to me how my post was straight out of a tabloid forum.

You sir, are a tool. I post my opinions based upon my observations of the facts as they present itself. I don't not draw any conclusions based upon "tabloid" reporting. And please explain to me how my post was straight out of a tabloid forum.

Save that tongue for your man. Now go back to gossiping and spreading rumours about who is sleeping with who. Go, girlfriend.

Save that tongue for your man. Now go back to gossiping and spreading rumours about who is sleeping with who. Go, girlfriend.

Oh I get it...you're one of those "I can't put together a logical argument because I lack basic intelligence so ill resort to childish name calling". Got it....and I could care less about who's sleeping with who. Someone posted an observation and I commented on it. Now if that is just too much overload for your tiny brain and you can't handle someone posting "mean things" about your fantasy crush, then I suggest you move on to another forum. This forum seems to be way to big for you to handle.

And BTW I don't have a man...nothing against it but not really my thing. And yes, my girlfriend does love my tongue thanks for asking....

Oh I get it...you're one of those "I can't put together a logical argument because I lack basic intelligence so ill resort to childish name calling". Got it....and I could care less about who's sleeping with who. Someone posted an observation and I commented on it. Now if that is just too much overload for your tiny brain and you can't handle someone posting "mean things" about your fantasy crush, then I suggest you move on to another forum. This forum seems to be way to big for you to handle.

And BTW I don't have a man...nothing against it but not really my thing. And yes, my girlfriend does love my tongue thanks for asking....

Throwing a hissy fit. How cute.

Throwing a hissy fit. How cute.

Quick...get out of mommy's basement and get up stairs. Wait by the phone cause Ronda's gonna call you and make all your fantasy's come true. This is great! Now you dont have to worry about the pages of your Ronda Maxim and ESPN magazines sticking together any more.

Oh and you mommy said she has your chocolate chip pancakes on you favorite sponge bob square pants plate. Now go put your helmet on and get upstairs. You don't want miss that call.

Quick...get out of mommy's basement and get up stairs. Wait by the phone cause Ronda's gonna call you and make all your fantasy's come true. This is great! Now you dont have to worry about the pages of your Ronda Maxim and ESPN magazines sticking together any more.

Oh and you mommy said she has your chocolate chip pancakes on you favorite sponge bob square pants plate. Now go put your helmet on and get upstairs. You don't want miss that call.

Lol. Babygirl is mad. Keep going. This is amusing me to no end.

Man, there are some really bad posters in this thread. I'm not naming names, but there are some shockingly bad posts.

Ronda is really weird and seems to have emotional issues. Getting all psycho over that Miesha was smiling after the fight makes no sense at all. What coach isn't smiling when their fighter has won? I'm guessing Ronda will be a hypocrite when one of her fighters win.

Ronda is still a better fighter than Tate, but that seems to be about it.

Agreed.

This guy knows his shit. I've been saying for over a year that people were prematurely rushing Ronda into the spotlight for cash and it's causing (her already existing mental / insecurity / ego) issues to grow at a rate that she's not mature enough to handle.

I find Ronda to be the single most unbearable person in MMA at the moment. She is absolutely, by every standard, someone I could never relate to, enjoy watching or even respect.

Her loss will be glorious, I cannot wait to see her throw a tantrum and cry when she loses in WMMA.

I completely agree with all this.

Same. Whats worse is the plethora of idiots that come with it.

This and the post above it are the 2 best of the whole thread.

I hope this whole WMMA thing is just a bad dream. Like honestly, who really cares about rousey or tate? They are so irrelevant in the big picture.

ibu35z6hXgCOrL.gif

This gif is fucking gold and really displays how big of a nut she really is lol

ronda is a bully

too much diaz characteristics.

This gif is fucking gold and really displays how big of a nut she really is lol

I want to photoshop out the rubberbands, but there's 115 frames in that gif. Would probably look even more epic then.

Looks like Miesha is going to have some bad moments on TUF as well.
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...le-ronda-rousey-showing-true-colors-on-tuf-18

I am looking forward to the rest
Kudos to Tate for this
"It's pretty much downhill from here on out," Tate said. "I'm not perfect. You guys are going to see moments where I break or I have an issue or where we butt heads, and I'm not as easygoing or able to just brush it off because it's not the easiest thing to do. Really it's not. When someone's in your face all the time and especially me being a competitor and whatnot, it takes a certain level of professionalism and patience. I had to remind myself to be very patient.

"There are times where you're going to see me not be perfect, but I don't claim to be perfect, so I just did the best that I could to stay true to myself and try to deal with her the best way possible. And I think it pissed her off a lot of the time because for the majority, she was not able to get the reaction that she was used to getting from me."

I get all that but you keep implying that anyone that defends Ronda or disagrees with you is some sort of "white knight".

Again, I never said ANYONE
You are guilty of that with your immediate "hater" comments & making up why I "hate" RR when I don't
I have a good deal of post on here that bring up that Shayna losing is not an indictment on RR's coaching & that we only saw 2 eps so far, but all you & a few others see is "HATER"

Meisha says in upcoming eps she comes across bad as well, if she does then judge how unfair I am then (if I am)

But RR had an insane amount of hype as the golden girl & we are seeing other sides of her & commenting. Do some go too far? Yes, but its an MMA MB - that occurs man

If Tate comes across like a bitch in a few eps & someone calls her that, I won't start calling the poster a "hater"

Miesha plays deceitful little girl mind games. She admitted, as I've pointed out over and over again, to purposely letting Ronda think what she thought in the first episode in order to get her "full reaction". In case you guys missed it, Ronda was nice and respectful when Miesha first walked in. They shook hands, said "nice to meet you", and that was that. Miesha right there could have said "look, Cat Zingano suffered a serious knee injury and had to pull from the fight. I'm the new coach." That would have been the end of it. But Miesha had to be Miesha. That's fine, because Ronda will be Ronda, and Ronda will come out on top....again.

You have wrong info
In that presser that they did with Dana, they admitted they told her not to say what happened to Cat

I am getting it from Ronda who you defend idiot, she said it herself that Meisha maliciously smiled at Shayna. You can true Ronda or you can trust Fox and idiots who believe TV

Ronda never said "Meisha maliciously smiled at Shayna" & even if she did, WTF does that mean?

She said EXACTLY "she smiled at Shayna's pain", which is very different
You can TRUE that

:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back