Rhonda Rousey's awkwardness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting to hear where did Shayna say that Tate didnt look at her with evil smirk

You really are a fool
You said they didn't show Tate laughing at Shayna
I would think in Shaynas bloq she would have mentioned it - IF IT OCCURRED

Please stop embarrassing yourself

Actually, PLEASE CONTINUE :icon_twis

She does come off as overly emotional, but it's a reality show and you never know what is really going on. Just the fact that they chose to surprise Ronda on camera with Tate as the new coach while Cat's banner was still hanging in the gym shows that there's an effort by the production to ramp up the drama.

Anyway, her behavior makes me wonder what she will act like if she ever loses a fight. Yikes.

She acted like a total spazz after the loss. Tate was happy for her fighter and that her team was winning not that Shayna lost.

Ronda acted like someone.... I wont say i'll get the ban.

First, what does it mean "i would thinking"? First time i have ever heard it.

Second, if you expect that Shayna denies that Tate smirked at her just because she didnt mention this topic i wonder did you ever have any friends or social life to be on this psychological level, you are probably 13 or something?

That was a typo that I changed

Every post of yours shows how foolish you are

Please continue

iRCW84NaJIa3a.gif

It is like RR is asking sup4dup4 for "help" in that gif

I'm really not liking Rhonda Rousey.

You people are just one step shy of discussing soap operas. Lol

I miss the UFC on spike, was better imo even though they have improved some of the production.

That was a typo that I changed

Every post of yours shows how foolish you are

Please continue

Need to address some things here:

1. As a Ronda fan and Ronda supporter, I don't want associated with sup4dup4 in any way shape or form and I'm embarrassed for him/her and their weird remarks.
2. Tate never laughed or smiled at some girl's "pain", she was smiling over her fighter's win. I don't know where sup4dup4 gets otherwise. But you who are annoyed by Ronda for whatever reasons are blowing it way out of proportion. This "she's too emotional" because she cries a lot is factually incorrect. Not my opinion, but factually incorrect. Some people just cry a lot. If you and I both get upset over something and you just cuss and swear and I cry, that doesn't mean one was more emotional than the other. Ronda long before this show even gave her the opportunity laughed in interviews all the time about how she cries all the time. You guys are making a bigger deal about this than it really is. You're also assuming this will somehow come back to bite her and it won't. If Ronda herself hadn't went public about her own insecurities about how she looked in the show most people wouldn't be talking about it. It wasn't nearly that over the top and Dana said so himself.
3. This all comes down to just the simple fact that Ronda hates Miesha and Miesha hates Ronda. Miesha started the whole mess and its only escalated over the year leading up to this ever since Ronda broke her shit off. Miesha can control herself better and "play the game" better so to speak, that's about it. Ronda wears it all on her sleeve. You can criticize her for it, but Sherdog forums don't write the book on public opinion and I can assure you, unless Ronda does something horridly crazy during the show her public fan base will remain in tact.

1. As a Ronda fan and Ronda supporter, I don't want associated with sup4dup4 in any way shape or form and I'm embarrassed for him/her and their weird remarks.
2. Tate never laughed or smiled at some girl's "pain", she was smiling over her fighter's win. I don't know where sup4dup4 gets otherwise. But you who are annoyed by Ronda for whatever reasons are blowing it way out of proportion. This "she's too emotional" because she cries a lot is factually incorrect. Not my opinion, but factually incorrect. Some people just cry a lot. If you and I both get upset over something and you just cuss and swear and I cry, that doesn't mean one was more emotional than the other. Ronda long before this show even gave her the opportunity laughed in interviews all the time about how she cries all the time. You guys are making a bigger deal about this than it really is. You're also assuming this will somehow come back to bite her and it won't. If Ronda herself hadn't went public about her own insecurities about how she looked in the show most people wouldn't be talking about it. It wasn't nearly that over the top and Dana said so himself.
3. This all comes down to just the simple fact that Ronda hates Miesha and Miesha hates Ronda. Miesha started the whole mess and its only escalated over the year leading up to this ever since Ronda broke her shit off. Miesha can control herself better and "play the game" better so to speak, that's about it. Ronda wears it all on her sleeve. You can criticize her for it, but Sherdog forums don't write the book on public opinion and I can assure you, unless Ronda does something horridly crazy during the show her public fan base will remain in tact.

I respect you for #1 & most of #2
Not everyone is saying this will come back to "bite her". I have said numerous times & so have others that this is only TWO episodes
Brock looked horrible the first few TUF eps & by the end was fine
Most are discussing episode by episode & incident by incident
Some post you realize that & some you don't

If Meisha or RR runs out the table & dominates TUF & then destroys the other at the match, it won't change my life at all

But I disagree that if RR continues looking bad, it won't hurt her fanbase. It most certainly can.
But we have no idea if Tate turns bitchy either

I will be discussing each episode as it comes, but twits will be twits & white knight that I was "blown off for an autograph" or some other SD stupid reply, just bc they get butthurt that my opinion of their fav female fighter is different than theirs

Wow...this is the first time I'm seeing this.

Of coure it is, the UFC took down the video from their youtube account.
They have to protect [only] their [valuable] fighters from public scrutiny.

Of coure it is, the UFC took down the video from their youtube account.
They have to protect [only] their [valuable] fighters from public scrutiny.

That is why I SMH when I see post saying they edit TUF to make RR look bad

I disagree. Ronda's behavior stands on its own and people would have talked negatively about it regardless of whether or not she gave us a heads up. She only talked about it because she was trying to do damage control. I think after filming she had time to reflect on her behavior/emotions and knew that she really would have no control over what the producers would show. Both her and Tate acknowledged in an interview that they basically signed away any imput as to how they would be portrayed on the show. Ronda can hide behind the excuse that she came off as bad in an interview because her words were "taken out of context" but its kinda hard to hide your bad behavior when its on video. I am 100% sure that if she could do it all over again knowing what she knows now and how the fans are reacting, she would be a totally differrent person.

And, no disrepect, but that last highlighted line is a ridiculous statement and wishful thinking at best. She is clearly losing fans left and right. Just look at other forums, comments at the end of articles, hell, even her own facebook fan page. Its the same setiment over and over. "Ronda, I used to be your fan but your attitude stinks, your behavior stinks, you're a bully and a sore loser, and you just lost a fan", etc. And I think as the season continues, its going to get worse. Hell, it would not surprise me at all if she gets booed when she walks out for her fight in December. Yes its true she cares about her fighters and is passonate, but she doesn't have to resort to bully antics and childish behavior to prove it. And listen, I've never been a Tate fan, but I have to give Tate props. She has grown up a lot and presents herself in a professional, classy way. Whether you think its fake or not is irrelevant because either way, its presenting WMMA in a positive light, which will hopefully draw in more fans, as opposed to turning them away because some people may wrongly believe that WMMA fighters are nothing more then childish spoiled bullies.

Last edited:
It was sprung on Tate too
She acted like a pro

But, none of this has to do with RR' attitude, we are just haters
:D

Yeah clearly. And the only opinions we are allowed to have on Ronda are good ones, go figure :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back