Rhonda and her whole team come off as insecure, angry, children.

To be fair if it wasn't for the train wreck that is Rousey I don't know if I'd even still be watching. Morbid fascination ftw.

i get a kick out of her losing these past two episodes

im not one to know trainers too much or anything, but that one trainer of rondas needs to calm down a step

You both missed the point even though it was spelled out for you..

Why would you be talking shit about someone's else's striking when your own sucks? if your whole game plan for every fight is to grapple and arm-bar people than shut up about striking.. She actually brought over her coach to refute Tate's claim that she can't hit pads LOL.. Hey coach get over and defend me.. The proof is in her fights where she refuses to engage in any striking.. So maybe Caraway can hold pads for her and give her some pointers.. :icon_lol:

It sucks huh? You've been able to glean that from all the 10 seconds she has fought on her feet? Even though most of that happened 3 fights ago, and having worked extensively on her striking since then, and actually looking pretty damn good on the mits recently. Are you a wizard?

It sucks huh? You've been able to glean that from all the 10 seconds she has fought on her feet? Even though most of that happened 3 fights ago, and having worked extensively on her striking since then, and actually looking pretty damn good on the mits recently. Are you a wizard?

Mitts don't hit back so how someone looks on the mitts is really irrelevant. It is how someone looks when they are punching another person who is actually fighting back that matters. Tito looked great on the mitts as well back in the day, didn't change the fact that he didn't react well to getting punched in the face.

Her standup is her weakness, not sure why you are even trying to defend it.

Uh mitts definitely hit back. You mess up enough and they will hit back really hard, unless your trainer doesn't give a crap about your defense.

Mitts don't hit back so how someone looks on the mitts is really irrelevant. It is how someone looks when they are punching another person who is actually fighting back that matters. Tito looked great on the mitts as well back in the day, didn't change the fact that he didn't react well to getting punched in the face.

Her standup is her weakness, not sure why you are even trying to defend it.

So she doesn't even have more than about 6 and a half rounds of actual fight tape to watch, which isn't even two full 3 round fights if added together, and you're so much of a fucking mma guru that you already figured out her weakness?

Uh mitts definitely hit back. You mess up enough and they will hit back really hard, unless your trainer doesn't give a crap about your defense.

I get a mitt to the face but also one of those hard, foam tubes across my ribs from behind if I don't keep my elbows tucked in.

Also, but just for clarification, Ronda didn't say Miesha couldn't strike, she said Caraway can't coach. It was actually Miesha who said Ronda can't throw a punch.

Its weird how differently I view that situation. To me Miesha Tate instigated that and actually put Caraway in a bad position there.

After finally watching it, Id have to agree that Tate saying that to Ronda was without clear reason. However, Ronda shouldve asked WHY to her. Ronda is good at getting into peoples heads right? Why not stay on target..? Instead, she brings up hitting pads or maybe Tate does, I dont know. What happens next is pathetic. Ronda calls over her trainer, a mental midget, to defend her. Ronda hears Tates accusation about Ronda not hitting pads well or not at all and Ronda says nothing for 2 seconds and then calls over her trainer. Ronda, queen of pissing and moaning, calls in the cavalry...?

When her trainer walks up, hes in BCs face. What the fuck for? I honestly hope that guy gets deathly ill. I hate people like that and I enjoy hating them. I feel I am doing more wrong to the world by not hating those people than hating them.

I can sense Ronda losing fans every time she opens her mouth.

I can sense Ronda losing fans every time she opens her mouth.

As do I. I cant remember, does she get booed at weigh ins? I dont think she does..

Has anyone been cheered at weigh ins before a show and booed after a show?

After finally watching it, Id have to agree that Tate saying that to Ronda was without clear reason. However, Ronda shouldve asked WHY to her. Ronda is good at getting into peoples heads right? Why not stay on target..? Instead, she brings up hitting pads or maybe Tate does, I dont know. What happens next is pathetic. Ronda calls over her trainer, a mental midget, to defend her. Ronda hears Tates accusation about Ronda not hitting pads well or not at all and Ronda says nothing for 2 seconds and then calls over her trainer. Ronda, queen of pissing and moaning, calls in the cavalry...?

When her trainer walks up, hes in BCs face. What the fuck for? I honestly hope that guy gets deathly ill. I hate people like that and I enjoy hating them. I feel I am doing more wrong to the world by not hating those people than hating them.

Ronda's trainer has hated Caraway for a long time. That's all there is to it. If Miesha wasn't looking for trouble she could have kept her mouth closed. Ronda wasn't doing anything. It was only a matter of time before Edmund got in that guy's face.

yeah, that Armenian dude was talking big on Caraway, Caraway would kick his ass

Oh and Miesha >>> Honda Housey in the rematch :)

Based on what? Losing to Zingano? It's what one thing to like Tate better, but don't be delusional about the actual matchup

As do I. I cant remember, does she get booed at weigh ins? I dont think she does..

Has anyone been cheered at weigh ins before a show and booed after a show?

None of this crap will matter come December when Ronda wins the fight. That's not trash talk, that's just cold fact. For all this "Ronda is losing fans" crap, she'll stay the star she is when all is said and done.

I get a mitt to the face but also one of those hard, foam tubes across my ribs from behind if I don't keep my elbows tucked in.

Also, but just for clarification, Ronda didn't say Miesha couldn't strike, she said Caraway can't coach. It was actually Miesha who said Ronda can't throw a punch.

Yeah, I'm not really taking sides on that bar scene. I feel like were missing a lot of what might have went down and it's probably all fake anyways.

Just had to set that dude straight. Mitt's are irrelevant? Come on man, I can tell in about 30 seconds with mitts if someone is at least competent.

Yeah, I'm not really taking sides on that bar scene. I feel like were missing a lot of what might have went down and it's probably all fake anyways.

Just had to set that dude straight. Mitt's are irrelevant? Come on man, I can tell in about 30 seconds with mitts if someone is at least competent.

I here you about the bar scene. I'm just amused by every action, every gesture by Ronda, being over analyzed at every chance while Miesha can act like a benched cheerleader and its all good.

Yeah if mitts were irrelevant they wouldn't be a staple of almost every form of hand combat training that matters. Obviously sparring is a different story but pad work is where your technique gets ingrained into your instincts.

Those Armenians sure know how to put on a show on TV, first the Kardashian's and now this.

Kidding, Armenians are cool peeps, those are just a bad seed. Mousasi should be looked at as the standard what most Armenians are really like(at least the ones I know).

i totally agree, specially the striking coach.

dude seems like an angry angry man with a small penis.

oh and apostle sticking up for rhonda again.

...suprises never cease.

Back