Rhonda and her whole team come off as insecure, angry, children.

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion' started by TheNinja, Sep 19, 2013.

1. TheNinja Red Belt

TheNinja
    Seriously? WTF is wrong with them? The whole bar scene was just pathetic. It's like something you'd see a high school or college bully try to do. Rhonda clearly went searching around the bar area to try and start some $hit.

I don't know what she did to lead up to it, but it was also weird to see Tate say "don't stand so close to my boyfriend", and basically have Caraway sit there staring at the screen the whole time. Either he's too timid to say anything, or he's actually an adult and doesn't want to get in a pissing match at a bar with some crazy people.

Anywho, a clearly drunk Rhonda instigated 2 or 3 times, and when made fun of about not being able to hit pads she freaks and calls her coach over to tell them that she could in fact hit pads. Like calling daddy over to validate her b/c he's insecure. Then you have Edmund...whoever the F that is, threatening Caraway but then back away and say there were too many cameras around so he'll get him later.....

Just a sad, sad group of angry children walking around with a scowl trying to fight everyone. It brings back the whole "Do you know who I am, bro?!?" incident. Surprisingly enough the most mature one seems like Manny.

2. GSPs FleurDeLis White Belt

GSPs FleurDeLis
    Yeah, it is really odd. I can't put my finger on it, but it rubs me the wrong way. All of it. Things that Ronda says like "I'm gonna break this girl"... I don't know what it is, but it completely puts me off.

I guess it's because she starts extremely petty, stupid shit, and then runs back to her "friends" on her team and talks a bunch of shit to seem like a badass.

It seems childish.

Everybody is there trying to have a good time, and Ronda is still going on telling a bunch of guys how badly she's gonna beat up others.

It just seems fake. She goes out of her way to do unnecessary stupid shit and act like a brat.

3. apostle** Purple Belt

apostle**
    I'm not confused at all by her disdain for Tate. Tate started the whole mess when she first started running her mouth on Ronda before their first fight. She hated the attention Ronda was getting. But I have no idea why Ronda even cares at this point. I've said all along I don't think her antics are nearly as bad as people are making it out, we've seen worse. (Rampage?) But yeah, why is Ronda so bothered? She owns Miesha. She broke her arm and beat her in less than one round. She took her belt. Tate wouldn't even be in the UFC without her. She wouldn't even be relevant without her. Ronda knows this. Miesha knows this. Its why Miesha hates and resents her. But I have no idea why Ronda lets Miesha get to her. Tate clearly hates Ronda but can turn it off and on. Ronda obviously can't.

4. apostle** Purple Belt

apostle**
    Her trainer however isn't any more immature than Caraway. I'll defend him at least that far. Caraway gets butthurt and elbows chicks to the back of the head for crying out loud. But yeah, TS is mainly correct so far.

5. BrandDC Banned

BrandDC
    I've noticed Armenians are overly aggressive with short fuses so it's no surprise, to me, that her striking coach acted that way. RR is clearly maladjusted, insecure and emotionally underdeveloped. Can't wait to see how she reacts when someone snatches her belt.

6. apostle** Purple Belt

apostle**
    At first I thought that said "Americans" and I was like, "WTF"?

7. TheNinja Red Belt

TheNinja
  8. jthatdude Brown Belt

jthatdude
    Ronda see all the girls who were considered better looking by others and who may have teased her in Miesha. Miesha never did anything to her except get compliments for the way she looks.

9. otnemeM Blue Belt

otnemeM
    She's both a reflection and an influence on those who surround her. Sad, pathetic, low level.

10. Philharmonik Green Belt

Philharmonik
    Miesha doesn't even deserve to be on the show. She had her arm broken once already and her face smashed in by Zingano.

11. indrid Your mother's a hamster

indrid
    If anything, Ronda seems to be better at giving motivational speeches.

no white knighting. i know it does not mean anything in the end, just saying she's got better one-liners.

12. FrankieNYC Brown Belt

FrankieNYC
    I think she is a good coach too
    Saying she is good at something is not being a White Knight
    Running to her defense if someone has a negative opinion is

13. BrandDC Banned

BrandDC
    So - Meisha not earning her way to coach on TUF is an excuse for RR to act this way? If not - what exactly is your point?

14. DhalpsdaDocta Blue Belt

DhalpsdaDocta
    I was rooting for ronda to win again and remain undefeated...but after watching this show, whether it was the way its edited or reality...I would love to see meisha tate KO her

15. FrankieNYC Brown Belt

FrankieNYC
    A lot are feeling that way.
    The fight should be interesting for sure

16. PAPERCLIP30 Red Belt

PAPERCLIP30
    I'm pretty sure she's really childish. Not surprising.

17. ocs2304 Purple Belt

ocs2304
    You obviously know nothing about their history then. Tate ran her mouth and spewed a lot of shit before they first fought. If you really want to get childish, "She started it" but Ronda ended it and whooped her ass so I don't know why Ronda cant' seem to let it go.

18. Queue Green Belt

Queue
    The better ham-hocked one-liners. When Chael brought her in to speak to his TUF fighters, everyone was like 'what the fuck did she just say?' when she was done, and Chael had to tell them to clap. haha

19. apostle** Purple Belt

apostle**
    This. Ronda clearly lets shit fester and that's on her, but Tate started this feud.

20. Goonerview Silver Belt

Goonerview
    yeah, that Armenian dude was talking big on Caraway, Caraway would kick his ass

Oh and Miesha >>> Honda Housey in the rematch :)