Rhonda and her whole team come off as insecure, angry, children.

Cat said he elbowed her, and it was witnessed by one or two of her coaches/trainers. Cat and her team are not going on the record saying this happened if it didn't happen.

Do you know cat or her team personally? Why are they above lying? Unless there's proof the story sounds too weird to be true.

I saw the episode last night where Ronda was talking shit about outstriking Tate to her Boyfriend and said that he was such a shitty fighter he did not even know how to hold pads for Tate

This from Ronda who refused to stand and trade with little Liz Carmouche who is maybe 5'4 135 soaking wet.. Ronda is your typical dominant grappler in MMA that is scared to get hit. All she does is race in for the TD..

Its weird how differently I view that situation. To me Miesha Tate instigated that and actually put Caraway in a bad position there.

I saw the episode last night where Ronda was talking shit about outstriking Tate to her Boyfriend and said that he was such a shitty fighter he did not even know how to hold pads for Tate

This from Ronda who refused to stand and trade with little Liz Carmouche who is maybe 5'4 135 soaking wet.. Ronda is your typical dominant grappler in MMA that is scared to get hit. All she does is race in for the TD..

A fan of MMA for atleast six years and you still don't know a person is going to play to their strengths?

Do you complain when wrestlers don't like to stand with strikers?

Lol, wtf are you on about? Why would she trade blows when she knows where her advantages lie? Why does that mean she is "scared"?
From the little you saw against Liz, she looked better on her feet, even dodged a punch against the fence.

I've noticed Armenians are overly aggressive with short fuses so it's no surprise, to me, that her striking coach acted that way. RR is clearly maladjusted, insecure and emotionally underdeveloped. Can't wait to see how she reacts when someone snatches her belt.

Ironic considering her mother background in psychology.

So - Meisha not earning her way to coach on TUF is an excuse for RR to act this way? If not - what exactly is your point?

My point is this, Tate doesn't deserve to be there and Ronda is acting out because of it, and frankly I don't blame her. Tate got her ass handed to her twice, without controversy and she gets to be on TUF? All for the ratings I guess. I hope I made my point clear.

To be fair if it wasn't for the train wreck that is Rousey I don't know if I'd even still be watching. Morbid fascination ftw.

Well if Mr White is dismissive of it, why should we make a big deal of it?

Is Dana White the all mighty ruler of what is right and wrong? It seemed like to me he just didn't want to deal with it.

I am starting to wonder if some secretive billionaire who hates Armenians is paying FOX (and previously Spike) to make every Armenian who appears on the show appear like a complete douche

I am starting to wonder if some secretive billionaire who hates Armenians is paying FOX (and previously Spike) to make every Armenian who appears on the show appear like a complete douche

Armenian conspiracy:icon_lol: I doubt it......Sometimes the easy answer is the right answer

What's most important is that this season is revealing to the fans how unattractive Ronda really is. And I'm not talking about behavior, attitude, and mentality. She's straight up ugly in that sense.

But her physical appearance without all the air brushing and all the wide angle shots to go with the constant thick make-up... people finally begin to question how they ever found this woman attractive.

Especially seeing her next to Meisha all the time... reminds me of the movie- Lady and The Tramp.

Lol, wtf are you on about? Why would she trade blows when she knows where her advantages lie? Why does that mean she is "scared"?
From the little you saw against Liz, she looked better on her feet, even dodged a punch against the fence.

A fan of MMA for atleast six years and you still don't know a person is going to play to their strengths?

Do you complain when wrestlers don't like to stand with strikers?

You both missed the point even though it was spelled out for you..

Why would you be talking shit about someone's else's striking when your own sucks? if your whole game plan for every fight is to grapple and arm-bar people than shut up about striking.. She actually brought over her coach to refute Tate's claim that she can't hit pads LOL.. Hey coach get over and defend me.. The proof is in her fights where she refuses to engage in any striking.. So maybe Caraway can hold pads for her and give her some pointers.. :icon_lol:

I've noticed Armenians are overly aggressive with short fuses so it's no surprise, to me, that her striking coach acted that way. RR is clearly maladjusted, insecure and emotionally underdeveloped. Can't wait to see how she reacts when someone snatches her belt.

Ronda has this way about her where she acts as if she has always been this all world princess and the whole world only figured it out in the last couple of years..

Apart from that short fuse, it seems like they, or at least HE, is just incredibly stupid.

Why the f would you threaten someone on tv? He even acknowledges this - "too many cameras around". Yea, they didn't even edit it out. That was a legitimate threat.

Who's bell do you think the cops will ring if something happened to Bryan in the near future?

And that too threatening a professional fighter? It's a good thing Bryan kept his cool. He was even re-apologizing for the twitter statement.

Then Ronda walks right back next to him in attempt to rub her pheromones on him some more. hah, hilarious.

she pouts like a 6yr old does when she can't get what she wants.
she is so immature for her age, and that stupid trainer is too. she seems to think that to be imtimidating she has to act like an over the top aggressive male. however this just makes her look comical.
i can't stand the woman anymore.

Back