Review: Ross Enamait's Infinite Intensity

have you guys ever checked vonanaka's log?

he did WC101 in 10 mins... wiht 7 rounds straight i believe.

Just to pile on with the 'ROSS RULES' sentiments .....

I ordered (mailed a check) Fri 3/14. Mailed a personal frikkin check, mind you, so I'm figuring he'll get it by Tues, wait 4-5 days minimum to clear the bank, pack up my "all three" package & in an additional 3 days+ I'll get my goodies...I'm not expecting anything 'til 3/27 or 28.

I got it yes-ter-day.

Six days total turn around from my popping an envelope in the mailbox (late) Friday to seeing a pretty red, white'n blue USPS box sitting on my porch yesterday before noon. So actually it's 5.5 days.

Ross had to have mailed out my books & DVD the minute he got my order.

Believe the hype. Ross is good people. As GSP might say "Ross deals fairly squarely" and speaking for myself, I couldn't be more eempressed with his performanz.

That guy must've been brought up right. They don't make'm like that any more.

"You can start right where you stand and apply the habit of going the extra mile by rendering more service and better service than you are now being paid for." -Napoleon Hill

It would really be enough for ross to put out his substantial products and do nothing else. But I think one thing that has had an immeasurable effect on his profit margins is his incredible customer service and reliability. It's too bad you cant quantify that, cause if you could, at least then it might be emmulated by some others in the fitness industry. indeed Ross's word of mouth advertising has spread (I think) as much because of the person he is as the products he puts out. stellar on both fronts.

I'm still waiting on my copy of II. Ordered it on the 11th :( Damn long weekend + shipping to Canada!

I had a package from Ross delivered to my college campus address. Of course, the mail room lost it and I never received. I let Ross know and he mailed me a brand new package for absolutely free, even though it was no fault of his that mine disappeared. I am a huge fan of his. Anybody go to his forum? I go occasionally and I've spent a good amount of time looking through II to find the chapter on how to train without sleeping because I'm not sure how he does all the customer service and posting on his forum.

Ross really is an awesome guy. I learned about him from this forum and man I gotta say it's been one of the best things I've taken from here.

I ordered II a few months ago and it was worth so much more than he charges for it. I think he gets back at us by charging so little by killing you with his wrkouts.

On another topic whats a good time for the magic 50? I only got into conditioning a few months ago and pulled it out wth a 25lb dumbell in 8:20.

depends on ur body weight and conditioning i guess.

i weigh 150 and can magic 50 with a 50lb DB in 8:40

i have completed the II sample program once.

yeah my conditioning aint the greatest and I weigh 190. I'll be lookin forward to the spring/summer so I can get some sprints in and improve it.

This could have had its own thread but you guys are already familiar with the awesome that is Ross Enamait. He's being endorsed by The Pit now.

http://www.rosstraining.com/testimonials.html

Thanks to Ross from THE PIT for helping to prepare Chuck (Liddell) for UFC 79. Your programs and advice were very valuable in getting Chuck ready for a war. We use your programs at THE PIT, and I look forward to working with you in the near future.

John Hackleman, The Pit Master
http://www.thepitmma.com

I honestly hope that he's finally going to start getting the recognition that he deserves. Without a quick fix solution, I feel as though Ross is kind of in the underground as far as popular workout programs go. The only downside to him reaching mainstream would be the loss of the personalized assistance that he offers to anyone that asks.

War Ross!

i dont see ross as going mainstream big time commercial seller

not bc i dont think he can, but bc i dont think he'd want to.

He won't get huge because mainstream fitness crowd can't hang with his programs. It's not like he's out to get a "fitness" cult like Crossfit, which is the only way to get difficult training popular with the mainstream.

Ross will do well with a niche market of combat athletes.

I already have II and just ordered the combat conditioning DVD. Can't wait to incorporate it. Does anyone else think of the videos on his website while struggling through a grueling workout?

I already have II and just ordered the combat conditioning DVD. Can't wait to incorporate it. Does anyone else think of the videos on his website while struggling through a grueling workout?

Hopefully you mean "full throttle conditioning" and not Fureys bullshit...

Do you guys recommend never Never Gymless as well? Is it more of the same as II, or completely different?

II uses more weightlifting and Never Gymless is more bodyweight and exercises you can do away from the gym. And yes, sorry I did mean Full Throttle Conditioning, not combat conditioning.

If in doubt as to which one to get, the answer is simple - just get both. Although they have some overlap these are the best texts on conditioning on the market.

I had a package from Ross delivered to my college campus address. Of course, the mail room lost it and I never received. I let Ross know and he mailed me a brand new package for absolutely free, even though it was no fault of his that mine disappeared. I am a huge fan of his. Anybody go to his forum? I go occasionally and I've spent a good amount of time looking through II to find the chapter on how to train without sleeping because I'm not sure how he does all the customer service and posting on his forum.

He did the same with me. I'm in Canada so it takes a bit, I think it was a couple weeks. I emailed him, he responded in no time (like 2-3 hours if memory serves) and said if I didn't get it in a couple of more days he'd send another.

For the person asking about NG vs. II:
http://www.rosstraining.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16998

Isn't he awesome? I'm going to be going to school next year in Farmington, Connecticut, which is only 30 minutes from the town Ross lives in. I'm going to email him at some point and see if I can make some sort of pilgrimage to visit and throw up in his backyard...or at least visit.

Ross is not only an amazing trainer, but a great person. I have both II and NG, both are amazing books. I don't think I can say anything about the guy that hasn't been said before.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is his message board. The people there seem to be very elitist, but generally willing to help as long as you don't contradict them in any way.

Back