Review: Ross Enamait's Infinite Intensity

Brilliant Book, I read it all in one sitting.

Everything is backed up by studies as well as video evidence of him doing the exercises on his website. He deadlifted 480 or so pounds without even training DLs which is a testament to the effectiveness of his training methods.

freaking awsome book i got it as well never gymless i got them both for fathers day and they are great books i would recomend them to every one

Brilliant Book, I read it all in one sitting.

Everything is backed up by studies as well as video evidence of him doing the exercises on his website. He deadlifted 480 or so pounds without even training DLs which is a testament to the effectiveness of his training methods.

Link? That is sick.

This is the top book that I tell people to get for fight related conditioning.

As anyone followed the entire 50 day routine, if so how did it go?

Based on all the high praise I just ordered it.

495, even more than I thought! That is insane and he weighs under 200lbs too.

Just order the Package....sounds like delivery is pretty quick. Hopefully this will give me the functional strength im looking for. Plus new ways of getting cardio...

Learning/hearing about Ross from this very forum (now I'm a member of his) is the greatest thing I've learned from this site.

I've lost 37 pounds, using a ton of what he teaches.. mainly from the idea that you and your body can do hard things. Keep it simple and get it done..

You can't go wrong with anything he has to offer.

yeah, my teacher swears by this guy, and has incorporated some of his stuff into our training.

I think that I should get myself a copy too!

Already got my confirmation it was shipped today. Soooo excited to get this. Kinda hit the wall as far as my training goes....

A buddy at work and I are doing the 50 day program in his II book. The program is a KILLER if you do it right.

I completed day 34 and so far I lost about 10 lbs of fat. My wind has never been better.

I prefer to have a partner in these routines because sometimes you needs someone to push you.

This is by far the best read and training book I have read.

Wolverine
///

Just started up on the 50 day program yet again today. Did the Magic 50 much quicker than I ever have, which was good, but it still made me feel like puking nonetheless. Also, instead of farmers walk for a finisher I used tire flips, so it was great. I tried to do my own workout routines with heavy lifting and conditioning on offdays, but I just don't get as motivated if I don't have a really structured workout plan to follow, so I figured I'd let II get me back into the swings of things. WOO!

I ran through Work Capacity 101 again today, it's been a while. Managed to get 9, with my mouthpiece in and a 20lb med ball. Previous best was 7, no mouthpiece and a 15lb med ball.

Can't recommend Rosstraining products enough.

After several months off due to a knee injury/surgery, I just started the 50 day plan again......Man I lost a lot of my endurance......Now I remember why I hated starting this program the first time. I'm tired and sick at the end!!!!!!! Ross rules and I can't wait to get through the first 50 days....With his help my 31 year old ass plans to fight this year! Anyone who doesn't have it, buy it. It will change the way you train.

I got all my materials in the mail today....only took 3 days which is way quicker than i thought i would get it....alot more info than i was expecting. Time to hit the books...

Any particular order you guys recommend reading the books in?

I'd guess "Never".. then "Infinite.. then "FTC". Based on how that's how they were released.

I'd guess "Never".. then "Infinite.. then "FTC". Based on how that's how they were released.

Am I reading you wrong? (tired brain here)

Infinite intensity was first, then never and last FTC, thats the order they was released.

Thats a good way of reading them, II gives you a "holistic" view of things, never focuses down on bw stuff and then FTC narows down even furhter into conditioning.

Or why not start with Never since it got a nutrition part...

But my guess is you blast through everything fast anyhow and then will focus on certain parts of one or several products..

Ya, what you said. I was "multi tasking" and wrote that wrong. I think the order doesn't matter, since they're all wicked from what I hear.

Back