Reminder: McGregor Dominated Both Aldo and Holloway

i think hollaways gotten a lot better since they fought. he's beten everyone and fought more people.

conor needs to defend a belt. He's a joke for not doin so and having a loss at some random weight class vs some random fihgter who's not even the top contender.

Whoever wins this fight is a paper champion.

McGregor KOd Aldo in 13 seconds. McGregor won 10-8 rounds for a 30-26 over Holloway. He made both look like amateurs.

We all know who the real champ is. It's the champ champ

I 100% agree TS. Aldo's "fighting style" lasted a whole 13 seconds. If you can't even last 13 seconds without making a mistake, good luck lasting 25 minutes. It's very obvious Conor's striking is on another another level. You might have a case if he never knocked people out, but after knocking people out nearly 20 times in his career, most of which has been in the first round, it's not quite what would be considered a fluke by statistical standards.

As for Holloway, that bum was dominated, and I mean DOMINATED. Now he's improved, that is unquestionable, but to consider that would mean the fight would change is ridiculous. People act like Conor beat up a little kid. He's only two years older than Holloway, this notion that Holloway has improved leaps and bounds, while Conor hasn't is as big of a myth as it is a joke. The reality is Conor dominated this man, half of which was with a serious injury.

These are the facts, but irrational, broke, bitter dweebs can not rationalize when it comes to Conor. Notice they have an excuse for everytime Conor fights, and the only things us fans have to do is point out one simple fact, Conor won.

Whoever wins this fight is a paper champion.

McGregor KOd Aldo in 13 seconds. McGregor won 10-8 rounds for a 30-26 over Holloway. He made both look like amateurs.

We all know who the real champ is. It's the champ champ

If he won't accept fights at that weight class then how could he be the champ? If he had defended just once before the Eddie fight he'd probably still be a double champion.

Conor wins belts then vacates them without defending so that suckers like you will parrot his claims that he's still the champ.

<TrumpWrong1>

you haters will discredit that too.

When he beats Khabib = khabib was never that good

or

When he beats Fergie = Fergie helped Conor by beating Khabib. Khabib will destroy Conor

or

When he beats GSP = not the same GSP, past his prime

or

When he beats Aldo again = Aldo off his game, Conor got in his head.

No. I'm speaking for me. I don't even dislike Conor. I don't dispute any of his wins and I think he would hand Aldo his ass. He will struggle with Khabib but put his lights out. I would bet money on it as of right now. I do dispute the legitimacy of any king that doesn't actually reign though. When he gets that defense under his belt then it will legitimize his place in the history of the sport for me. That's just me though.

He is the real champion because he beat the former champion. How hard is it to understand that? Do you want to know how to beat him? Beat him when he's challenging you for the belt, you goof! Then he would never have the belt in the first place, and there will be no hold up for the divisions.

Wasn't Aldo The champion? Wasn't he supposed to defend his belt against Conor? Wasn't Eddie the champion? Wasn't he supposed to defend against Conor? FAIL.
Beating the current champion is how you become the champion. Once you are the champion, that's not the end of it, that's the beginning. You have to defend your belt.
Yes, he beat aldo to win the belt. Then what did he do? absolutely nothing at FW the entire year. not a single defense, not a single fight. He carried around the belt for a year. Pathetic. Look at other divisions in that same year.

LW: RDA defended his belt, lost his belt to Eddie, Eddie lost it to conor. a title defense and the belt changed hands twice.
BW: Cruz wins the belt, defends the belt and then loses the belt.
WW: robbie defends the belt, loses the belt, and then Woodley defends.
MW: Bisping wins the belt, defends the belt.
HW: Stipe wins the belt, defends the belt.
FlyW: MM defends belt, they film a TV show, defends again.
LHW: Cormier gets injured, Jones wins interim, Jones gets suspended, Cormier fights Anderson.

Notice which division is missing here? Where the champ was healthy and active all year, and there were zero defense?

GTFO with this bullshit. Yes, he won the belt. He never defended it. He was stripped. i.e. he's not the real champ anymore. Is that hard to understand? he's not by any definition the FW champ anymore.

It was, hands down, the worst and most pathetic reign of a UFC champion in UFC history. No fights, no defenses, active and healthy, and then stripped. It was pathetic.

McGregor beat Max on Aug / 17 / 2013, look who Max has beat since then.

Result

Fighter Event Method/Referee R Time
win Anthony Pettis UFC 206 - Holloway vs. Pettis
Dec / 10 / 2016 TKO (Kick to the Body and Punches)
Yves Lavigne 3 4:50
win Ricardo Lamas UFC 199 - Rockhold vs. Bisping 2
Jun / 04 / 2016 Decision (Unanimous)
John McCarthy 3 5:00
win Jeremy Stephens UFC 194 - Aldo vs. McGregor
Dec / 12 / 2015 Decision (Unanimous)
Herb Dean 3 5:00
win Charles Oliveira UFC Fight Night 74 - Holloway vs. Oliveira
Aug / 23 / 2015 TKO (Esophagus Injury)
Herb Dean 1 1:39
win Cub Swanson UFC on Fox 15 - Machida vs. Rockhold
Apr / 18 / 2015 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
Gasper Oliver 3 3:58
win Cole Miller UFC Fight Night 60 - Henderson vs. Thatch
Feb / 14 / 2015 Decision (Unanimous)
Adam Martinez 3 5:00
win Akira Corassani UFC Fight Night 53 - Nelson vs. Story
Oct / 04 / 2014 KO (Punches)
Kristian Hacklou 1 3:11
win Clay Collard UFC Fight Night 49 - Henderson vs. dos Anjos
Aug / 23 / 2014 TKO (Punches)
Dan Miragliotta 3 3:47
win Andre Fili UFC 172 - Jones vs. Teixeira
Apr / 26 / 2014 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
Kevin Mulhall 3 3:39
win Will Chope UFC Fight Night 34 - Saffiedine vs. Lim
Jan / 04 / 2014 TKO (Punches)
Leon Roberts 2 2:27
loss Conor McGregor UFC Fight Night 26 - Shogun vs. Sonnen
Aug / 17 / 2013 Decision (Unanimous)
loss Dennis Bermudez UFC 160 - Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2
May / 25 / 2013 Decision (Split)
win Leonard Garcia UFC 155 - Dos Santos vs. Velasquez 2
Dec / 29 / 2012 Decision (Split)
Kim Winslow 3 5:00
win Justin Lawrence UFC 150 - Henderson vs. Edgar 2
Aug / 11 / 2012 TKO (Punches)
Josh Rosenthal 2 4:49
win Pat Schilling UFC - The Ultimate Fighter 15 Finale
Jun / 01 / 2012 Decision (Unanimous)
Chris Tognoni 3 5:00
loss Dustin Poirier UFC 143 - Diaz vs. Condit
Feb / 04 / 2012 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
Steve Mazzagatti 1 3:23
win Eddie Rincon UIC 4 - War on the Valley Isle
Jul / 01 / 2011 Decision (Unanimous)
N/A 3 5:00
win Harris Sarmiento X-1 - Champions 3
Mar / 12 / 2011 Decision (Split)
Chris West 5 5:00
win Bryson Kamaka X-1 - Island Pride
Nov / 06 / 2010 KO (Punches)
Chris West 1 3:09
win Duke Saragosa X-1 - Heroes
Sep / 11 / 2010 Decision (Unanimous)
Chris West 3 5:00
Fight History - Amateur
He might have a better quality of wins at fw than Conor does lol

The only thing McGregor will be holding after the Mayweather fight, will be his broken jaw. Thats if it happens.

145 lb Mayweather hits harder than 190 lb Diaz? Sure thing silly pants.

Back