Reminder: McGregor Dominated Both Aldo and Holloway

Max was like 6 years old and Aldo couldn't last long enough to be dominated.

Rothwell or Kimbo? Lol.

Do either of them sell PPVs like McGregor? Nope they don't. Do either of them have 17 million live gate on cards their headlined? Nope they don't. What are you even talking about again? Oh wait you thought Justin Bieber was the best selling musician of all time didn't you? LOL okay buddeh.

Yea ?

Aldo ran at him with his eyes closed.

Holloway was like 12 y/o.

he beat a green as grass holloway. He may still beat holloway today, but it aint gonna look like the last fight, that's for damn sure.

Yeah Holloway isn't surviving 3 rounds

He hardly dominated Holloway and we didn't see enough of the Aldo fight to know how that goes without a first punch KO

McGregor vs Holloway was one of the most one-sided fights I've ever seen. Your hatred for Conor is causing you to lose your mind.

Ugh, I just want to see Conor defend something other than his soon to be son from his fans.

Didn't Anderson Silva have like, 5 kids during his MMA career? He defended the belt and so on....

That thing they say in college is true. Europeans know how to enjoy life, take time off to travel and so on.

Didn't Anderson Silva have like, 5 kids during his MMA career? He defended the belt and so on....

That thing they say in college is true. Europeans know how to enjoy life, take time off to travel and so on.
I was referring to what he said he would do if his fans mob him with his son in hands like they do now.

Nah, Aldo committed Seppuku in that fight.

3, 2, 1....

McGregor vs Holloway was one of the most one-sided fights I've ever seen. Your hatred for Conor is causing you to lose your mind.

This right here is the problem. You don't allow for any opinion that disagrees with yours, and instead attempt to dismiss them all out of hand by claiming that it's due to "hate". A lot of Conor's fans do this, and it's wrong. It's a cop out, and it saves you the trouble of having to actually think. I'm sure you're a smart fellow, but that is not a smart tactic.

Most of us who disagree with you don't hate Conor at all. In fact, I like him, but the fact is, a fight that's ended faster than you can take a piss isn't enough to be considered a domination. He landed exactly one punch and it was over (obviously not counting the hammerfists after Jose was out). Now, it was a damned good counter, no one's disputing that. But we didn't get to see how their fighting styles really match up against one another.

As for Holloway, sure, you could say it was a domination. But that was a few years ago, and Holloway has obviously improved since then. Conor might still win, but I don't see it being an easy fight for him. Max is a hell of a scrapper.

I'm not saying if he would have won or not but a 13 second ko proves nothing to me.

Yea if theres one thing Mcgoober did prove its that he was the best fw in the world. He destroyed that division. Wouldve liked to see him fight edgar and lamas too but chances are he smokes then in 2rnds.

Let Conor have his time off. We'll talk about him when he's fighting again.

Doesnt count holloway was only 12 when he faced conor.

That Holloway fight is irrelevant at this point, mine as well bring up the Duffy fight as well

With Holloway he got 30-27, 30-27 and 30-26. Holloway was 3-2 in the UFC, coming from a loss. Yeah, Holloway looks great now, but he wasn't doing that well back then....and he is inferior to Edgar-Mendes-Aldo. If Aldo beats Holloway soundly, the FW division is dead: so, I pray Holloway really is that beast that put Pettis away and stir things up in FW. If Aldo wins...he better move up to 155 and do something fun for a change.

You're all babies. No such thing as defending the belt

Back