Reminder: McGregor Dominated Both Aldo and Holloway

Do either of them sell PPVs like McGregor? Nope they don't. Do either of them have 17 million live gate on cards their headlined? Nope they don't. What are you even talking about again? Oh wait you thought Justin Bieber was the best selling musician of all time didn't you? LOL okay buddeh.

Lol. Whatever duck. You got owned and you know it. Talking in circles and refusing to answer the question says it all. It figures you are a Conor fan. Defend your belt son.

Lol. Whatever duck. You got owned and you know it.

lol whatever duck. You got owned and you know it. Heck you even admitted to pulling shit out of your ass.

How is Justin Bieber the best selling musician ever? Oh I forgot you're just gonna duck it again.

lol whatever duck. You got owned and you know it. Heck you even admitted to pulling shit out of your ass.
Answer the question then. Rothwell or Kimbo all things equal, who would have done the bigger numbers and who is the better all around fighter?

Answer the question then. Rothwell or Kimbo all things equal, who would do the bigger numbers and who is the better all around fighter?
Answer my question first and I will answer yours: how is Justin Bieber the best selling musician of all time?

Answer my question first and I will answer yours: how is Justin Bieber the best selling musician of all time?
Look back, I never said that. I said he is one of the most popular artists right now because of teenage girls. Quit dodging the question you chicken shit. Show some balls and give me a straight answer.

This is the most retarded argument that people make. Conor is the REAL champ because no one ever beat him for the belt.

Explain to me how the fuck someone would beat him, when he never defends the belt? HOW?
He didn't even fight at FW last year, all year.
By your logic, BJ Penn is still the REAL WW champion. No one ever beat him for it. It was stripped.
So i guess GSP, Hendricks, Lawler and Woodley and everyone going forward is a paper champ?

Conor forfeited the belt by not defending it. Neither he nor anyone else has any valid reason to complain about it now.

He caught Aldo with a beautiful punch. That's not dominating someone. He dominated Eddie.
JDS caught Cain and KO'd him in 1 minute. Cain dominated JDS in the subsequent 2 fights.

Moustache Aldo rejects your bullshit premise, and wants you to stfu.

Look back, I never said that. I said he is one of the most popular artists right now because of teenage girls. Quit dodging the question you chicken shit. Show some balls and give me a straight answer.
Oh yes you did say it and now I'm exposing you for your BS and you are totally mad. Answer my question straight, stop being a chicken and ducking bro.

Reminder, Holloway was 21 and coming off a loss. He's improved more since that loss than Conor has since his Duffy loss.

McGregor beat Max on Aug / 17 / 2013, look who Max has beat since then.

Result

Fighter Event Method/Referee R Time
win Anthony Pettis UFC 206 - Holloway vs. Pettis
Dec / 10 / 2016 TKO (Kick to the Body and Punches)
Yves Lavigne 3 4:50
win Ricardo Lamas UFC 199 - Rockhold vs. Bisping 2
Jun / 04 / 2016 Decision (Unanimous)
John McCarthy 3 5:00
win Jeremy Stephens UFC 194 - Aldo vs. McGregor
Dec / 12 / 2015 Decision (Unanimous)
Herb Dean 3 5:00
win Charles Oliveira UFC Fight Night 74 - Holloway vs. Oliveira
Aug / 23 / 2015 TKO (Esophagus Injury)
Herb Dean 1 1:39
win Cub Swanson UFC on Fox 15 - Machida vs. Rockhold
Apr / 18 / 2015 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
Gasper Oliver 3 3:58
win Cole Miller UFC Fight Night 60 - Henderson vs. Thatch
Feb / 14 / 2015 Decision (Unanimous)
Adam Martinez 3 5:00
win Akira Corassani UFC Fight Night 53 - Nelson vs. Story
Oct / 04 / 2014 KO (Punches)
Kristian Hacklou 1 3:11
win Clay Collard UFC Fight Night 49 - Henderson vs. dos Anjos
Aug / 23 / 2014 TKO (Punches)
Dan Miragliotta 3 3:47
win Andre Fili UFC 172 - Jones vs. Teixeira
Apr / 26 / 2014 Submission (Guillotine Choke)
Kevin Mulhall 3 3:39
win Will Chope UFC Fight Night 34 - Saffiedine vs. Lim
Jan / 04 / 2014 TKO (Punches)
Leon Roberts 2 2:27
loss Conor McGregor UFC Fight Night 26 - Shogun vs. Sonnen
Aug / 17 / 2013 Decision (Unanimous)
loss Dennis Bermudez UFC 160 - Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2
May / 25 / 2013 Decision (Split)
win Leonard Garcia UFC 155 - Dos Santos vs. Velasquez 2
Dec / 29 / 2012 Decision (Split)
Kim Winslow 3 5:00
win Justin Lawrence UFC 150 - Henderson vs. Edgar 2
Aug / 11 / 2012 TKO (Punches)
Josh Rosenthal 2 4:49
win Pat Schilling UFC - The Ultimate Fighter 15 Finale
Jun / 01 / 2012 Decision (Unanimous)
Chris Tognoni 3 5:00
loss Dustin Poirier UFC 143 - Diaz vs. Condit
Feb / 04 / 2012 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
Steve Mazzagatti 1 3:23
win Eddie Rincon UIC 4 - War on the Valley Isle
Jul / 01 / 2011 Decision (Unanimous)
N/A 3 5:00
win Harris Sarmiento X-1 - Champions 3
Mar / 12 / 2011 Decision (Split)
Chris West 5 5:00
win Bryson Kamaka X-1 - Island Pride
Nov / 06 / 2010 KO (Punches)
Chris West 1 3:09
win Duke Saragosa X-1 - Heroes
Sep / 11 / 2010 Decision (Unanimous)
Chris West 3 5:00
Fight History - Amateur

This is the most retarded argument that people make. Conor is the REAL champ because no one ever beat him for the belt.

Explain to me how the fuck someone would beat him, when he never defends the belt? HOW?
He didn't even fight at FW last year, all year.
By your logic, BJ Penn is still the REAL WW champion. No one ever beat him for it. It was stripped.
So i guess GSP, Hendricks, Lawler and Woodley and everyone going forward is a paper champ?

Conor forfeited the belt by not defending it. Neither he nor anyone else has any valid reason to complain about it now.

He caught Aldo with a beautiful punch. That's not dominating someone. He dominated Eddie.
JDS caught Cain and KO'd him in 1 minute. Cain dominated JDS in the subsequent 2 fights.

Moustache Aldo rejects your bullshit premise, and wants you to stfu.
He is the real champion because he beat the former champion. How hard is it to understand that? Do you want to know how to beat him? Beat him when he's challenging you for the belt, you goof! Then he would never have the belt in the first place, and there will be no hold up for the divisions.

Wasn't Aldo The champion? Wasn't he supposed to defend his belt against Conor? Wasn't Eddie the champion? Wasn't he supposed to defend against Conor? FAIL.

McGregor beat Max on Aug / 17 / 2013, look who Max has beat since then.

Yea you doofus I'm saying he improved a lot and your post shows it. Surely you can't think the Max Holloway who had just lost to Dennis Bermudez is even close to the same level as the current Holloway.

Are you seriously unable to understand what I was saying? What I said was,"The teenage girls have made Justin Bieber the most talented recording artist in the world", as a rebuttal to your feelings that popularity automatically translates to the person being the most talented. Clearly I was not saying that he is the most talented nor did I say he was the most talented ever, I was in fact using a silly analogy to disagree with your point by intentionally being ridiculous. You do understand what an analogy is right?

You have not exposed anything beside the fact that I chased you out of the last thread and you are still playing stupid. I figured I would tease you about it but I see you are still going to duck the question and play weird games. You got owned dude:)

Whoever wins this fight is a paper champion.

McGregor KOd Aldo in 13 seconds. McGregor won 10-8 rounds for a 30-26 over Holloway. He made both look like amateurs.

We all know who the real champ is. It's the champ champ
Yeah and Nate made conor panic Wrestle before he finished him. .No need for a rematch since Nate beat him already.

Once he defends a belt then I will sing his praises all day.
<TrumpWrong1>

you haters will discredit that too.

When he beats Khabib = khabib was never that good

or

When he beats Fergie = Fergie helped Conor by beating Khabib. Khabib will destroy Conor

or

When he beats GSP = not the same GSP, past his prime

or

When he beats Aldo again = Aldo off his game, Conor got in his head.

Conor was a LW hiding out in the FW division (to be fair, he's not the only one). He used it to springboard himself passed the ranked comp in the division above. How anyone can consider him the "true fw champ", considering this and the fact that he dipped immediately after winning the belt, never to defend, is beyond me.

Jose Aldo fought Frankie Edgar for a shot at Conor, everyone was aware of that even Conor. Conor refused the fight, he refused to unificate the belt, he refused to fight the number one contender, he fled the FW division, his reasons don't matter, he fucking REFUSED to fight, how can Jose Aldo beat Conor to be the "real" champion if the "real " champion doesn't fight him?

Reminder, Holloway was 21 and coming off a loss. He's improved more since that loss than Conor has since his Duffy loss.

LOL

He hardly dominated Holloway and we didn't see enough of the Aldo fight to know how that goes without a first punch KO

LOLOL

This right here is the problem. You don't allow for any opinion that disagrees with yours, and instead attempt to dismiss them all out of hand by claiming that it's due to "hate". A lot of Conor's fans do this, and it's wrong. It's a cop out, and it saves you the trouble of having to actually think. I'm sure you're a smart fellow, but that is not a smart tactic.

Most of us who disagree with you don't hate Conor at all. In fact, I like him, but the fact is, a fight that's ended faster than you can take a piss isn't enough to be considered a domination. He landed exactly one punch and it was over (obviously not counting the hammerfists after Jose was out). Now, it was a damned good counter, no one's disputing that. But we didn't get to see how their fighting styles really match up against one another.

As for Holloway, sure, you could say it was a domination. But that was a few years ago, and Holloway has obviously improved since then. Conor might still win, but I don't see it being an easy fight for him. Max is a hell of a scrapper.

LOLOLOL

Back