Remember when Lando Vannatta was a thing?

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Full-Camp Lando all day
M8LLh2x.gif

But seriously, the hype died quick.

why isn't he still a thing? he beat Bobby Green in his last fight but was deducted a point... before that he was in FOTN, etc et etc

The Legion of Groove would beg to differ, sir.

He's still a "thing" to me. He's an angel from just bleed heaven. I'll always tune in to his fights.

He's a great fighter. If he gets another win or two, everyone will be screaming about their groove again.

Is he gonna fight anytime soon ?

He's still an exiting fighter.

He is a hella entertaining fighter.

Not everyone is top five, it is a pretty exclusive club, by my math only a hand full of guys are top five in any given division at any particular point in time....

I'd gladly watch Lando fight any day, hopefully the UFC is smart enough to give him entertaining dance partners.

First round Lando is untouchable. Hes similar to connor. Insane fast twitch making him gas after midway through the 2nd

Still a thing. Still a good prospect. He starts to use his wrestling more and uses it to open up the striking and he's back in business.

He's way too in love with his POTN bonuses. Hopefully now he's won a few and established his name he'll be less needy about them.

No matter his current streak, no one in their right mind would deny that he is one of the most exciting fighter on the roster today. I am definitely a fan for life.

C1CBB8AC-0C87-4CA9-95DE-4C53A3FF6349.jpeg

Dont remind me. Im still trying to forget Mike Perry

Back