Remember when Lando Vannatta was a thing?

B-b-but he rocked Tony, right?
Not just rocked, home boy, he broke the record for most knockdowns in a single round. Oh yah, and he did it on a weeks notice, at 24 years of age of age, with only a few years of striking under his belt as a D1 rassler.

Hilarious that people think he does not have the capacity to be incredibly elite because he was immediately thrown to the wolves and held his own, producing Gaethje level fireworks with Bruce Lee level flash.

#LanGOATVanGOATa

He is a hella entertaining fighter.

Not everyone is top five, it is a pretty exclusive club, by my math only a hand full of guys are top five in any given division at any particular point in time....

Did you have any exact calculations?

Sugar Sean stole his grooviness
Lel, sugar Sean be goin' life and death with fringe top 100 opponents and acting like bruises are akin to getting your leg chopped off, while LanGOAT is producing KO's of the year against kickboxing champions as a wrestler and some of the bloodiest wars we have ever seen.

Gaethje vs LanGOAT will be the fight of the millennium. LanGOAT via KO.

giphy.gif

I enjoy his fights very much, he is a fun and exciting fighter to watch.

Teh Groove still lives, a few bumps in the road won't stop him

Attachments

• Shoop-Vader-Power-fist.jpg
    Shoop-Vader-Power-fist.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Overrated, dude arguably lost to Bobby fucking Green.

Bobby Green is pretty good.

Lando is one of the better athletes at LW but relies on it too much. Everything he does he super high energy and he fades pretty quick. Needs to get on some EPO.

He's also a bit unlucky in that his face seems to show damage very easily.

Did you have any exact calculations?
Based on sherdog I'm pretty sure there can only be 2-3 guys in the top five (And that is the absolute max) at any given point in time.

And apparently everyone who is not "top 5" sucks and is unworthy of us enjoying their fights (regardless of how entertaining they may be).

But don't quote me on that, I'm not a doctor.

Overrated, dude arguably lost to Bobby fucking Green.

DmbxJ3L.gif

He easily won that fight. Between the f*cked up ref taking a point away for his inner thigh grazing his head & the judges not giving groovy a 10/8 in the 1st the fact that anyone can declare something like you just said is a near bannable offense.

I think the fans who glory in hype trains dying are much stranger than people who want to be excited about a fighter.

Not everyone is going to like every fighter. I think we all get that. But it isn't hard to look at a guy like Vannata and see why fans would get excited about him.

tl/dr this is a shit thread.

Based on sherdog I'm pretty sure there can only be 2-3 guys in the top five (And that is the absolute max) at any given point in time.

And apparently everyone who is not "top 5" sucks and is unworthy of us enjoying their fights (regardless of how entertaining they may be).

But don't quote me on that, I'm not a doctor.
Dr. @jeff7b9 has spoken :cool:

Not everyone is infected though doctor. It's just that the ones who are... seem to be a lot louder & more annoying. :D

Last edited:
Back