Remember when Babalu landed a halfway decent shot on Liddell and stormed like a child temper tamtrum

I don't know why, but it cracks me up how badly Babalu shit the bed in his second fight with Liddell. He probably was destined to lose anyway, but it was one of the worst fight IQ moments in a big UFC fight. He just completely charged at Liddell wildly after not even rocking him, Liddell makes him pay by finishing him, then Babalu is all fucked up and trying to grapple BJM, who achieves mount as a counter.
HilariousClutteredAmazonparrot-small.gif
Someone needs to find me the finish though since it was really poor how Babalu reacted to landing one halfway decent shot.

Wow, good move by Big John!

I don't know why, but it cracks me up how badly Babalu shit the bed in his second fight with Liddell. He probably was destined to lose anyway, but it was one of the worst fight IQ moments in a big UFC fight. He just completely charged at Liddell wildly after not even rocking him, Liddell makes him pay by finishing him, then Babalu is all fucked up and trying to grapple BJM, who achieves mount as a counter.
HilariousClutteredAmazonparrot-small.gif
Someone needs to find me the finish though since it was really poor how Babalu reacted to landing one halfway decent shot.
unfortunately he didnt show his best that night

I was pretty sad about it. I was a pretty big Babalu fanboy back in the day

Babalu knew he was overmatched. Not surprising that he would overreact to any sort of offense against Chuck and overcommit.

I also remember when Babalu got cut for holding on to a choke for too long.

sobralheathma0.gif
and admitting that he did it on purpose really fucked him in the end too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back