Remember when Babalu landed a halfway decent shot on Liddell and stormed like a child temper tamtrum

Yeah, I was looking forward to the rematch. When Babalu started running at him, I was thinking, "NononononoNOOOOOOO!!"

Last edited:
I also remember when Babalu got cut for holding on to a choke for too long.

sobralheathma0.gif

Then he got some Hendo justice

10pxft5.jpg

oh, found what TS was talking about. timestamped

werdum-esque in his flurry, joe

BJM is the GOAT, dude is the reigning FW Champion still after KOing Aldo with a well placed knee and could clearly sub Babalu with ease.

DrDyHI2.gif

20uodnq.jpg
Probably would have been better not to post that with a gif clearly showing his leg gently brushing by his head and zero connection with the knee.

I remember expecting Babalu to have a good chance at Liddell and to have really good showing for that fight. He had put together a string of wins and was looking alright. Then he goes out there and charges forward with his hands down..

That was a fun video and a trip down memory lane. I was surprised that Randy also went wild brawl style with Chuck in the 2nd fight.

Probably would have been better not to post that with a gif clearly showing his leg gently brushing by his head and zero connection with the knee.
Yes if i wanted to prove BJM was the FW GOAT I should have made sure his knee connected and he illegitimately KOed Aldo.

Great fact checking bro, I will now reevaluate my FW ranking, sorry Big John.

Yes if i wanted to prove BJM was the FW GOAT I should have made sure his knee connected and he illegitimately KOed Aldo.

Great fact checking bro.
Don't be mad, I'm just offering some constructive criticism bro!

LoL at the Tito Affliction reference. Yeah, I was a big Liddell hater at the time and was rooting for Babalu. He lands a decent punch and I'm thinking, "Maybe he has a chance." Then he just storms on Liddell and gets completely butchered for it, and I'm left shaking my head and laughing a bit.

i was expecting a slap of the knee .. But great visuals !!

It was a vintage Chuck performance. I'll always remember those bombs he was dropping on Babalu after he floored him.

Nah it was the first decline of chuck performance. It was very clear in that fight.

I don't know why, but it cracks me up how badly Babalu shit the bed in his second fight with Liddell. He probably was destined to lose anyway, but it was one of the worst fight IQ moments in a big UFC fight. He just completely charged at Liddell wildly after not even rocking him, Liddell makes him pay by finishing him, then Babalu is all fucked up and trying to grapple BJM, who achieves mount as a counter.
HilariousClutteredAmazonparrot-small.gif
Someone needs to find me the finish though since it was really poor how Babalu reacted to landing one halfway decent shot.
Of course I remember bruv, than he got his shit pushed in via one HELL of a shin to Face head kick, was one hell of a Win for tha ICEMAN

The good ol days when UFC put on a show every other month with quality fights. Remember getting hammered as hell on these Saturday nights with the homies. Every fight was worth watching back then

Back