Remember when Babalu landed a halfway decent shot on Liddell and stormed like a child temper tamtrum

I used to get excited for Chuck Liddell fights. They were all good, except Keith Jardini.

I loved it when babalu held on the choke and made that american respect him

Remember when he held the choke on Heath. That was glorious, chat shit get hanged.

At the time Babalu was on a hot streak and wanted revenge for getting Babalu'd.

He's forgiven for setting up one of the GOAT in-cage interviews ever:

The greatest comic minds in history have spent countless hours carefully constructing their best material, and yet I have never laughed from any of it as hard as I did that night from Tito.

The crescendo for me was when he said to Fedor "Let me tell you how you feeling right now". Imagine the confusion with the language barrier and all, Fedor was patiently waiting for Tito to tell him how he was feeling with his superpower of extreme sympathy.

sell smith too
WBCzZoj.jpg
I'm still surprised we haven't seen fighters faking getting badly hurt, just to be able to land counters, based on how well this worked.
(BJJ guys flopping to their back after every strike does not count)

I also remember when Babalu got cut for holding on to a choke for too long.

sobralheathma0.gif
What a fucking prick.. Ill never forget that..
If he'd done that at gracie barra.. He be getting his neck stretched by lagarto or braulio or Roger would wreck him. In the places I've been anyway.

I also remember when Babalu got cut for holding on to a choke for too long.

sobralheathma0.gif

David Heath IIRC.

Well, nobody told him to headbutt his opponent at the weigh in's

No he wasn't.
Uh yeah, he was. He ate a big right hand immediately prior to rushing at Stipe. He rushed because he was in trouble as opposed to rushing because he smelled blood.

You can watch the fight again

I thought Liddell kicked him right in the forehead?
Or thats my memory

Back