Remember that 12-year-old Japanese youngster Momo Shimizu, who fought a 24-year-old? She won in R1

16 year old is NOT close to a 12 year old. 12 year olds have not gone through puberty yet
I'm more referring to the relative age gap. McMann is a 36 year old Olympian. A 16 year old girl shouldn't be rolling her up, on paper.

I'm more referring to the relative age gap. McMann is a 36 year old Olympian. A 16 year old girl shouldn't be rolling her up, on paper.

i agree that mcmann shouldnt have lost.

but the difference in a 12 ->16 year old is much different than 24 year old to 36 year old

its like having a writing competition between a 3 and 6 year old vs having one between a 15 and 18 year old

theres a reason they separate schoolkids and their sports by age, puberty causes a ENORMOUS gap in athleticism

After reading all this, I guess it does make sense. The girls in the video aren't much different in terms of size and build from the women. Technique would have a greater chance overcoming raw strength... which I'm guessing the adult women severely lack at any rate.

Back