Refugees are a rod in God's hand against Atheist Sweden

Why do I care if little bitches I would stomp in real life don't like what I say? Why would your opinion mean anything to me? If my beliefs can be shook by the queefs on here then my beliefs are worthless.
I love how butthurt my post made you.

You need a nap? Your daddy didn't love you enough? Well, can't blame him.

Your belief in imaginary things is consistent atleast.

Anything you can troll, I can troll better, I can troll anything better than you.

Your belief in imaginary things is consistent atleast.

Anything you can troll, I can troll better, I can troll anything better than you.

If you are going to troll me at least be funny or insulting in a way I can appreciate. But you will probably just cry and spaz like a little bitch. But any day you want to be a man and talk face to face you let me know. Until then keep bumping my threads.

Not sure what your point is. Maybe there is different stats in this article.

b2s3gmO.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

Regardless, you will see that Sweden is one of the most atheist places of christian western europe.
This article https://ria.ru/religion/20090211/161823979.html in Russian from 2009 says that Estonia is the least religious country in the world. Article says that they used Gallup poll (they asked people on the streets is religion has an important place in their live). Top 10 non-religios countries according to article: 1. Estonia 2. Sweden 3. Denmark 4. Norway 5. Czech Republic 6. Azerbaijan (same numbers as CR) 7. Hong Kong 8. Japan 9. France (same numbers as Japan) 10. Mongolia 11. Belarus
Most religious in EU - Italy, Portugal, Poland, Romania and Greece.
Most religious in the world - Egypt, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka (same numbers as Bangladesh), Indonesia, Congo, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Morocco, UAE.

But TS proved in another thread that Christianity (and religion in general) is an evolutionary adaptation like the eye, brain, language, politics, etc. There is no god, just natural selection/environmental filtration and random mutations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back