Refugees are a rod in God's hand against Atheist Sweden

GORETAURO

WOLVERINES!!!
Banned
Reaction score
Since it is Easter and the anniversary of the pinnacle of the history of mankind, thought this would be good time to bring it up in relation to current events.

Basically, there is the book of Jonah in the bible. It is a time that Israel is abandoning God and taking up other gods and worshipping idols.
God sends Jonah to warn Ninevah (capital of Assyria) to repent. Even though they are not God's people. Ninevah repents. Then the Assyrians takes over Israel and force their way of living and religion on the people of Israel.
Also, Jonah spent 3 days in a whale and Jesus used this as an allegory to his Crucifixion and resurrection (on the 3rd day).

This is used to chastise the people of Israel for abandoning God but also to bring them back to God. It is not permanent. When the people of Israel repent and turn back to God, Israel will be theirs again.

Now, apply this to Sweden. Sweden was once predominantly Christian. Now it has the highest Atheism rate in the world.

So they have turned away from God.

Look what Isaiah warned Israel about and apply it to Sweden.

Assyria, the rod of my anger, in whose hand is the club of my wrath! I send him against a godless nation (Israel), I dispatch him against a people who anger me, to seize loot and snatch plunder, and to trample them down like mud in the streets. (Isaiah 10:5-6)
^ sound like Sweden???

Now, insert the muslim refugees. They are a foreign people with different values and religion and are imposing this on the Swedish people. And yes, the committing of violent crime whether burning schools down or raping women for not being muslim is imposing themselves on the Swedes.
A further display of Swedes giving up on God is they do not even allow for TRUTH anymore, whether it is deliberately not keeping nationality stats on crimes ANYMORE or denying science such as there is only male and female.
You will see Sweden at the forefront of leftist/post-modern/marxist ridiculousness.

The only way Sweden will regain its dignity is by humbling itself to the Almighty.

As Jesus warned Israel he warns the WESTERN WORLD which succeeded due to their dedication to God.

Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. (Matt 21:43).

This generation is an evil generation; it seeks a sign, but no sign will be given it, except the sign of Jonah. Just as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so will the Son of Man be to this generation. At the judgment the queen of the south will rise with the men of this generation and she will condemn them, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and there is something greater than Solomon here. At the judgment the men of Nineveh will arise with this generation and condemn it, because at the preaching of Jonah they repented, and there is something greater than Jonah here. (Luke 11:29-32)

/Cliffs: Over and over again the Bible proves to be true.

Trolling used to be an art.

This is pathetic

Since it is Easter and the anniversary of the pinnacle of the history of mankind, thought this would be good time to bring it up in relation to current events.

Basically, there is the book of Jonah in the bible. It is a time that Israel is abandoning God and taking up other gods and worshipping idols.
God sends Jonah to warn Ninevah (capital of Assyria) to repent. Even though they are not God's people. Ninevah repents. Then the Assyrians takes over Israel and force their way of living and religion on the people of Israel.
Also, Jonah spent 3 days in a whale and Jesus used this as an allegory to his Crucifixion and resurrection (on the 3rd day).

This is used to chastise the people of Israel for abandoning God but also to bring them back to God. It is not permanent. When the people of Israel repent and turn back to God, Israel will be theirs again.

Now, apply this to Sweden. Sweden was once predominantly Christian. Now it has the highest Atheism rate in the world.

Assyria, the rod of my anger, in whose hand is the club of my wrath! I send him against a godless nation (Israel), I dispatch him against a people who anger me, to seize loot and snatch plunder, and to trample them down like mud in the streets. (Isaiah 10:5-6)
^ sound like Sweden???

Now, insert the muslim refugees. They are a foreign people with different values and religion and are imposing this on the Swedish people. And yes, the committing of violent crime whether burning schools down or raping women for not being muslim is imposing themselves on the Swedes.
A further display of Swedes giving up on God is they do not even allow for TRUTH anymore, whether it is deliberately not keeping nationality stats on crimes ANYMORE or denying science such as there is only male and female.
You will see Sweden at the forefront of leftist/post-modern/marxist ridiculousness.

The only way Sweden will regain its dignity is by humbling itself to the Almighty.

As Jesus warned Israel he warns the WESTERN WORLD which succeeded due to their dedication to God.

Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. (Matt 21:43).

This generation is an evil generation; it seeks a sign, but no sign will be given it, except the sign of Jonah. Just as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so will the Son of Man be to this generation. At the judgment the queen of the south will rise with the men of this generation and she will condemn them, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and there is something greater than Solomon here. At the judgment the men of Nineveh will arise with this generation and condemn it, because at the preaching of Jonah they repented, and there is something greater than Jonah here. (Luke 11:29-32)

I think God kills people that try to talk for him. If you die soon, we'll all know why. Should have stayed in your lane...

The only thing the bible is good for, is using it as toilet paper.

I thought God was too busy punishing countries for tolerating homosexuality.

I think God kills people that try to talk for him. If you die soon, we'll all know why. Should have stayed in your lane...

1) Can you please post evidence that God kills people that try to talk for him? Seems like the bible has prophetic books in it.
2) Where am I speaking for God? I am using Scripture and applying it to the current situation in Sweden and Western Europe. Just as Jesus applied Jonah to the Israel of his time.

So, I don't think I am going to worry about what ignorant people be saying. Sorry. Naw mean?

This is pathetic

Whining used to be an art. But this is pathetic. Just joking, whining was never and art and part of why you were never an artist. Well, that and the whole totally lacking creativity thing.

1) Can you please post evidence that God kills people that try to talk for him? Seems like the bible has prophetic books in it.
2) Where am I speaking for God? I am using Scripture and applying it to the current situation in Sweden and Western Europe. Just as Jesus applied Jonah to the Israel of his time.

So, I don't think I am going to worry about what ignorant people be saying. Sorry. Naw mean?
Your arrogance will be punished.

While this is clearly trolling, if swedes were devout christians, they would not have allowed Muslims to come conquer them

And the places persecuting Christians that he does nothing about are a dick in his ass

Last edited:

^ sound like Sweden???

The American Taliban speaks

Your arrogance will be punished.

My arrogance for using Scriptural support for my thoughts on current world event?

Think I will be okay not giving a shit what you say.
While this is clearly trolling, if swedes were devout christians, they would not have allowed Muslims to come conquer them

Can you tell me how it is clearly trolling? I compared two things which are very similar.
But you tell me just how I am trolling so I can shut you up.

The American Taliban speaks

So, because I brought up God I am the Taliban? Well, I guess that makes you godless USSR and others that have commited mass murder without equal.....the godless have killed on a scale not seen in all the world's history combined.

Only the bible?

Well, according to leftists you can shred biology books and common sense about human nature

You know what they say - a rod in hand is worth more than two up a Christians arse. But not 3.

This is pathetic

He's spent most of his energy living in a tent, writing unhinged manifestos. This really isn't a bad attempt from a guy using his lawyers cell phone.

There is a parallel I think.

Swedes will be disinherited and replaced at their present rate. In biblical (and especially Darwinian) terms that is quite a punishment.

Fuck Jesus and anybody else that tells me how to live.

Back