Red Hot Chili Peppers

I love their Greatest Hits album but I could never really get into anything but their singles.

By the way might be a greater album than we thought it was when it was released.

Of all the bands who I've loved in my life,I don't think a band has fallen so much in my eyes,unlike every other band I was nuts about as a kid or young adult,I don't recall ever looking for RHCP stuff,to reminisce about "the good old days"
They sort of have a childish sound if that makes sense

Honestly its just Anthony.

I like early RHCP, but a lot of the funk rock started to blend together. They had insane energy, though.

Other than the real early stuff, they've got some good melodies. Dosed is a pretty decent song. The chorus is the best example of what Kiedis can do vocally.

Their Kurt Cobain tribute ain't too bad either

Theres gems on all the albums for sure.

I like quite a few tracks from Californication.

Scar Tissue and Paralell universe in particular

Of all the bands who I've loved in my life,I don't think a band has fallen so much in my eyes,unlike every other band I was nuts about as a kid or young adult,I don't recall ever looking for RHCP stuff,to reminisce about "the good old days"

I sure as hell do. They certainly have some goofy tunes, but for me it's aged very well

meh, take em or leave em tbh.
a few good songs.
but a 24 yr old chick I banged in 05 loved them.
so..

I reckon I’ll be in the minority here, but One Hot Minute is easily my favorite Peppers album.

Favorite Rock Band of all time

Still remember watching Give it Away video for the first time when I was 12. I knew them dudes where the truth right then and there. Their video for "Otherside" was one of the GOAT music videos and songs

Was so happy I got to see them live back 2014.

BSSM or Californication are their best albums in my opinion.

Great album band but shite live act, very uninspiring. I saw them in 96, 01 and 07 (I think) and they are underwhelming to say the least for such a popular band.

Favorite Rock Band of all time

Still remember watching Give it Away video for the first time when I was 12. I knew them dudes where the truth right then and there. Their video for "Otherside" was one of the GOAT music videos and songs

Was so happy I got to see them live back 2014.

BSSM or Californication are their best albums in my opinion.
When I was 12 I saw the video for scar tissue and was instantly a fan. Bought Californication, BSSM, and By The Way. Havent listened to much since then tho besides the hits.

I was never a huge fan, I saw them with Stone Temple Pilots many years ago. I've liked a few of their songs like Dani California, Dark Necessities and everything from Stadium Arcadium. I had a good friend who passed away at 24 in an accident, he loved them and every time I had credits on the jukebox he'd ask to play a song and he'd always play this one.

with queen, possibly the most overrated band of all time. they had a couple jams but meh overall.

Frusciante's the shit.

I like some Peppers' songs, but like the Foo Fighters I see them more as accessible pop rock rather than something honest. Stupid classification, I know...

This is what you should be listening to:

Back