Red Hot Chili Peppers

You can't knock the breakthrough hits on BSSM but Freaky, Uplift and Mother's Milk are my go to Peppers albums. One Hot Minute gets the nod for most underrated album.

Seen them live back in November of 2011 and they pretty great live. I've been a fan since By the Way came out as it was one of the first album's I ever bought.

Damn, you must be young as hell.

Loved blood sugar when it came out.
I actually think frusciante is a brilliant guitar player.
Since then, they have been hit and miss but they always seem to produce at least one or two decent choons from a album..

I think most people who have a decent understanding of music are quite aware of how amazing Frusciante is. A funk virtuoso. Have you ever listened to his solo stuff?

He's definitely the least talented musician in the group by far.

Meh, RHCP wouldn’t be anything without Tony. His style of singing is unlike any other and really solidified their sound. If anything, Chad Smith is the most interchangeable part of the band.

with queen, possibly the most overrated band of all time. they had a couple jams but meh overall.

Queen being overrated, lololol.

That’s fine if you don’t like them, but saying they’re overrated is just silly.

Damn, you must be young as hell.
I'm 24 lol By the Way came out when I was 8 and I got it with my money my aunt and uncle gave me for my birthday.

I'm 24 lol By the Way came out when I was 8 and I got it with my money my aunt and uncle gave me for my birthday.

I’m only 8 years older than you but it’s crazy the generational gap that exists after only such a short time. My first experience with RHCP was BSSM.

I’m only 8 years older than you but it’s crazy the generational gap that exists after only such a short time. My first experience with RHCP was BSSM.
Lol how old were you when you heard that album? Probably too young to be listening to Sir Psycho Sexy, I guess

Lol how old were you when you heard that album? Probably too young to be listening to Sir Psycho Sexy, I guess

I was probably about 7 or 8, lol. And I didn’t listen to the full album until a few years later, but my parents let me listen to pretty much whatever I wanted. I wasn’t super into hardcore gangster rap then so I think they were just thankful for that. Lol.

I attribute my love of music to my parents, they were always very supportive of what I listened to.

I was probably about 7 or 8, lol. And I didn’t listen to the full album until a few years later, but my parents let me listen to pretty much whatever I wanted. I wasn’t super into hardcore gangster rap then so I think they were just thankful for that. Lol.

I attribute my love of music to my parents, they were always very supportive of what I listened to.
Yeah, my parents were the exact same too. I have a brother who is 6 and a half years older than me as well, so I got to hear stuff like the Slim Shady LP from a ridiculously young age haha

I gotta give love to my mum and brother for getting me into music from a young age, but they weren't fans of my music taste when i started getting into metal. It was always "turn that noise off" and "this is terrible! How can you even understand them?".

Queen being overrated, lololol.

That’s fine if you don’t like them, but saying they’re overrated is just silly.
they’re insanely overrated lmao

pop music isn’t necessarily bad but there are plenty of groups from the 70’s that were more influential and even more that are universally recognized as better by critics, fans, and artists alike.

they make good pop music which is fine and dandy but they weren’t the groundbreaking group they seem to be recognized as

Yeah, my parents were the exact same too. I have a brother who is 6 and a half years older than me as well, so I got to hear stuff like the Slim Shady LP from a ridiculously young age haha

I gotta give love to my mum and brother for getting me into music from a young age, but they weren't fans of my music taste when i started getting into metal. It was always "turn that noise off" and "this is terrible! How can you even understand them?".

Yeah, mine was my cousin. He had a huge collection of cds by the age of 14 and he introduced me to so much hip hop. Funnily enough, he was the first person I listened to the Slim Shady LP with, lol. He also went to the store with me to buy Marshal Mathers LP.

they’re insanely overrated lmao pop music isn’t necessarily bad but there are plenty of groups from the 70’s that were just as influential and even more that are universally recognized as better by critics, fans, and artists alike

Like who?

Like who?
wire, throbbing gristle, prince, kraftwerk, led zeppelin, talking heads, funkadelic, david bowie, brian eno, gang of four, joy division, and i mean i can literally go all day

wire, throbbing gristle, prince, kraftwerk, led zeppelin, talking heads, funkadelic, david bowie, brian eno, gang of four, joy division, and i mean i can literally go all day

Led Zeppelin and Bowie are literally the only ones that should be mentioned in the same breath as Queen, and Led’s damn near entire first album was plagiarized.

Just say you don’t like them dude. You don’t have to make things up to validate your opinion. Or maybe you do, idk.

Led Zeppelin and Bowie are literally the only ones that should be mentioned in the same breath as Queen, and Led’s damn near entire first album was plagiarized.

Just say you don’t like them dude. You don’t have to make things up to validate your opinion. Or maybe you do, idk.
hahahahahahaha dude there’s nothing wrong with being wicked into pop. i’m not shaming you.

hahahahahahaha dude there’s nothing wrong with being wicked into pop. i’m not shaming you.

I don’t feel like you’re trying to shame me at all. It just seems like you’re trying to downplay the importance of Queen by pretending there were countless other better, more influential bands. I like most genres of music.

I don’t feel like you’re trying to shame me at all. It just seems like you’re trying to downplay the importance of Queen by pretending there were countless other better, more influential bands. I like most genres of music.
fair enough. i won’t deny that queen is one of the most famous/popular bands of the 1970’s

I think most people who have a decent understanding of music are quite aware of how amazing Frusciante is. A funk virtuoso. Have you ever listened to his solo stuff?

Frusciante has a legendary solo discography .

Back