Red flags in life you ignored?

I don’t know if that’s always true bud.

I was talking to this girl on Instagram for six months and she was a virgin. The first time we hung out she sucked my dick and wasn’t ready to give it up yet.

Last week I took her virginity and she legit bled on my sheets.

Some girls just really like you and want to make you happy by sucking you off.

LOL youre more than likely not the first and she told you she was a virgin because she does like you. Sure you could be or she could be one of those girls that say youre special and shes never met no one like you and you make her cum harder than anyone ever has and your dick is the biggest and you fuck her like no one ever has.

I got drunk and fucked a hot girl with out a condom, putting it everywhere. The red flag was she let me put it everywhere without a condom. The HPV wasn’t that bad, but I had to use condoms for a year to make sure I didn’t spread until it went away.

Yeah bro condoms don't block the spread of HPV and you still have it and can pass it on to other girls. It's like herpes, never goes away.

Banged two girls raw that I thought were strippers. They didn't elaborate on what they did, and I didn't ask.

Got out of that 0 stds. That's lucky

Some shit that recruiter said should have raised red flags

Yeah bro condoms don't block the spread of HPV and you still have it and can pass it on to other girls. It's like herpes, never goes away.

Yeah but it goes dormant. The active cells can go away after 6mos to a year. It’s a weird thing. The only way to check is to keep having your girl get checked. She gets abnormal cells showing hpv. Keep bang8ng her. When she goes to get retested, if she is clean, yours went into hiding.

Daddy issues, "He's just a friend." and "I don't really get along with other women."

Ive had my fare share of red flags with alcohol (i almost cracked my skull while drunk, survived with a big scar on forehead. Got beat up multiple time etc etc.) Last year i was sober 4 months and it improved the quality of my life immensely. Been totally sober now for 52 days, feels good. While i ignored the red flags, i noticed the positive effects of stopping

Ive had my fare share of red flags with alcohol (i almost cracked my skull while drunk, survived with a big scar on forehead. Got beat up multiple time etc etc.) Last year i was sober 4 months and it improved the quality of my life immensely. Been totally sober now for 52 days, feels good. While i ignored the red flags, i noticed the positive effects of stopping
Proud for you man 52 days that is great. Keep it up bro

My life has been hell for a month since broke up with my ex-gf. I should have ended it 6 months ago and in that time she has deleted every female from my Facebook, threw wine on me at my company Christmas party, and put 3 holes in my walls.
Since I've broken up with her she has contacted people and said I beat her up, said she is going to stab my mom, and tried to steal my stuff

Sounds like you hooked up with my ex fiancee...

Clinks glass..

Back