Red flags in life you ignored?

Don't care for this country:

Albania.png

Always ignore their flag.

I got drunk and fucked a hot girl with out a condom, putting it everywhere. The red flag was she let me put it everywhere without a condom. The HPV wasn’t that bad, but I had to use condoms for a year to make sure I didn’t spread until it went away.

My life has been hell for a month since broke up with my ex-gf. I should have ended it 6 months ago and in that time she has deleted every female from my Facebook, threw wine on me at my company Christmas party, and put 3 holes in my walls.
Since I've broken up with her she has contacted people and said I beat her up, said she is going to stab my mom, and tried to steal my stuff

Worked too much for too long didn't sleep good enough paying for it now

when i was younger i ignored red flags like if she sucking your dick the first night she a hoe.

I understood this but i ignored it because why fucking not

Take chances with girls and ask them out as much as you can. Back then I was really shy and I talked my way out of it every time. I missed out a lot that time. Now I'm 30 and talking to girls in their 18-20's and hanging out with them is so much easier and I never realized how easy it is if I just tried back then.

Take chances with girls and ask them out as much as you can. Back then I was really shy and I talked my way out of it every time. I missed out a lot that time. Now I'm 30 and talking to girls in their 18-20's and hanging out with them is so much easier and I never realized how easy it is if I just tried back then.
Yes..so true. Since being sober talking to chicks has been a lot easier, as a shy guy. Nike - Just do it

My life has been hell for a month since broke up with my ex-gf. I should have ended it 6 months ago and in that time she has deleted every female from my Facebook, threw wine on me at my company Christmas party, and put 3 holes in my walls.
Since I've broken up with her she has contacted people and said I beat her up, said she is going to stab my mom, and tried to steal my stuff

Wow man. Sorry too hear this demon slut is making your life difficult.

when i was younger i ignored red flags like if she sucking your dick the first night she a hoe.

I understood this but i ignored it because why fucking not

I don’t know if that’s always true bud.

I was talking to this girl on Instagram for six months and she was a virgin. The first time we hung out she sucked my dick and wasn’t ready to give it up yet.

Last week I took her virginity and she legit bled on my sheets.

Some girls just really like you and want to make you happy by sucking you off.

Once pursued and briefly dated a chick who was bipolar, had a baby from a previous one night stand, two ex husbands and one ex fiancee. She was easily a 9/10 though. Big tits and a perfect body tend to distract from the red flags.

Didn't end well to put it mildly.

imnotsurprisedmotherfuckers.gif

Ignoring a nagging pain in my shoulder and continuing to train hard, which led to a dislocation and passive rehab over the next 2 years to correct shoulder issues.

Glad I read this. I've been doing the same thing with my shoulder and really need to get it checked out or at least give it some time to heal on it's own.

Oh btw TS, congrats on your sobriety.

I've gone off the rails a few times boozing but seem to be ok at catching myself before shit gets out of hand.

There are a ton I've ignored with chicks and then I have the audacity to act surprised when it goes to shit. In fact, I'm currently ignoring several red flags with a chick just because she's a lot younger than me.

I've gone off the rails a few times boozing but seem to be ok at catching myself before shit gets out of hand.

There are a ton I've ignored with chicks and then I have the audacity to act surprised when it goes to shit. In fact, I'm currently ignoring several red flags with a chick just because she's a lot younger than me.

Lol the power of the pussy, younger pussy in this case.

Appreciate that man!!

Absolutely. It's an accomplishment you should be very very proud of.

Kinda wish I could say I'm sober too. Alcoholism runs in my family and I've struggled with it myself at times. I would say it's mostly under control for the time being (I'll still drink occasionally but haven't actually gotten drunk in a couple months) but I did go completely sober for about 4 months last year and I felt really good both physically and mentally.

Maybe I'll have to give it another shot. Knowing myself, even though I feel like I have it under control I'm probably just one bad breakup or job loss away from turning into a drunken retard again.

Absolutely. It's an accomplishment you should be very very proud of.

Kinda wish I could say I'm sober too. Alcoholism runs in my family and I've struggled with it myself at times. I would say it's mostly under control for the time being (I'll still drink occasionally but haven't actually gotten drunk in a couple months) but I did go completely sober for about 4 months last year and I felt really good both physically and mentally.

Maybe I'll have to give it another shot. Knowing myself, even though I feel like I have it under control I'm probably just one bad breakup or job loss away from turning into a drunken retard again.

Sounds like you do have it under control for sure. And are aware of what may make you lose control of it all. Those are big steps ahead of the game man, remembering how you felt giving it all up is big too. It felt really damn good didnt it? Well make it feel like that all the time you deserve to feel that clean and clear all the time...its grrreat Tony.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back