Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Could yall Please identify who is who when posting a fight video, I can't read Thai

Hopefully Superlek can win this again and show the last fight was not a fluke. I wonder what weight it will be at. Superlek looked good against Sangmanee at 130. I think that weight suits him nicely.

What's the story with Wirachai? Seems like he hasn't fought in the last year, I thought he was done

@anorak Flying to Bangkok tomorrow. I know it's the new year and all that, but any tips on good events to attend in the next couple of weeks?

Much appreciated.

@anorak Flying to Bangkok tomorrow. I know it's the new year and all that, but any tips on good events to attend in the next couple of weeks?

Much appreciated.
still not seen much yet mate, nothing really stand out up to the 18th not sure after that, next big big shows look to be on 3rd and 4th of may, you still here then?

still not seen much yet mate, nothing really stand out up to the 18th not sure after that, next big big shows look to be on 3rd and 4th of may, you still here then?

Damn, I'm flying back on 1st May. Please let me know if something good pops up before that. Thanks

I know I'm late, but still could you, gurus, comment on this:

Namely, Pet-U-Tong admitted his defeat as early as in 4th round, am I right?

I know I'm late, but still could you, gurus, comment on this:

Namely, Pet-U-Tong admitted his defeat as early as in 4th round, am I right?

It was a pretty underwhelming performance from him, Rob said there were rumours that he didn't train much for the fight.

Back