Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

How many times has Youssef dislocated his shoulder?

Banchameks ex boxing trainer now working at Sitsonpeenong. Looks like the rumors are true.

how many times you been to Thailand? You not seen how lazy a lot of the Thai fighters are?

If this isn't a joke why don't fighters train more ? I thought each gym bet money on a fighter so there was always something t stake.

If this isn't a joke why don't fighters train more ? I thought each gym bet money on a fighter so there was always something t stake.
yes there is often lots of money riding on the fights, but the fighters themselves can be very lazy and not always easy to control. Not every gym bets and not ever gym bets at the same level, some maybe a few thousand baht, some like PKSaenchai can be upwards of a million baht, the boxers there don't often get the chance to be lazy and have to perform, not every gyms works the same though.

I had always wonder if Rittidet Kerdpayak had boxed at all, he always seemed like he'd make a decent boxer, and it seems that he did. He, seemingly, boxed for Thailand at bantamweight in the 1994 Asian games in Hiroshima and 1994 World Cup in Bangkok.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_at_the_1994_Asian_Games

In case you don't know who I'm talking about, it's this guy:

The description says Rittidet Sor. Ploenchit but this is a mistake, Rittidet Sor. Ploenchit was a different fighter who fought during the Golden Era as well and actually fought Rittidet Kerdpayak.

Last edited:
Is it a rule that fighters from one gym never fight each other?
Like Superbank and Superlek never fought since 2014 because they are both of Mor. Rattabandit.

Speaking of which, Mor. Rattabandit is Rattabandit University, not a gym, right? Does it just sponsor them or do uni's in Thailand actually train their own muay thai teams?

Is it a rule that fighters from one gym never fight each other?
Like Superbank and Superlek never fought since 2014 because they are both of Mor. Rattabandit.

Speaking of which, Mor. Rattabandit is Rattabandit University, not a gym, right? Does it just sponsor them or do uni's in Thailand actually train their own muay thai teams?
Yes it is a university but they do also have a gym. The fighters do not train there full time thou and still spend the majority of there training at the original camp. I believe the coach original did not want them to fight but eventually agreed that they could if i am remembering what rob informed us right

3 massive cards in 3 days

3rd of may

4th of may

18033519_676465642536542_2474100035685852129_n.jpg

Can't link Jompichit Chuwattanas fight at this moment but does someone care to explain to me the decision? What in the actual fuck?

Can't link Jompichit Chuwattanas fight at this moment but does someone care to explain to me the decision? What in the actual fuck?

Yeah not sure why jompichit was behind going into the 5th, I guess the shots that Pettaksin landed in the 4th were enough to turn the tide but even in that round jompichit was landing unanswered strikes.

Back