Recent fights/results/news from Europe

If Yohann Drai loses but doesn't get knocked out at K67 could easily be him I guess.

Yup and he's in that All Star/Kunlun circle already so probably easy enough replacement at least if he loses. If he wins then dunno if they'd wanna risk it with yet another fighter who would be fighting in the Kunlun finals also.

From ALL STAR FIGHT Facebook page regarding their December 10 event in Paris: "Hello everyone and we have just learned that Fabio Pinca has canceled the fight following his knockout last Saturday. We will announce his [Buakaw's] new opponent next week."
andy-souwer-buakaw-finale-2005.jpg

I can't quite grasp what's Buakaw level at full thai rules right now but my first thought is that Youssef could very well beat him. I think that's a better fight than Pinca tbh.

petrosyan still have to keep his leg tutor for 2 weeks more,then he will start to slowly train....bye bye dec fight.

I can't quite grasp what's Buakaw level at full thai rules right now but my first thought is that Youssef could very well beat him. I think that's a better fight than Pinca tbh.

That's the best fight Buakaw can take at this point of his career given that he doesn't fight thais and seems to be fighting mostly under thai rules. I'd favour Buakaw though tbh.

Jorge Loren uploaded a Video on his channel (highlight of him vs Stoica brothers)

Not a single uploaded fan footage of Petro vs Ngimbi fight?

all the best that i coul fight are these short vids

back in the day Gerges apartament was revisted and they found weapons and also an cocaine charge of the weight of Semmy Schilt

As long as i like him there is no excusses in the universe to claim innocence

Back