Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Also note that Pinca can consider western conceptions of scoring very intuitively, he will go hard in round 1 and 5, and if they hold the fight in the Netherlands its right beside France so there will be a fair contingent cheering when Pinca lands.

this doesn't look good...

A8XWo5D.jpg

well i kept my expectatives near to non existent when he released the first photo injury so not a big disappointment, but lets be honest this year is being a crap for LW division

well i kept my expectatives near to non existent when he released the first photo injury so not a big disappointment, but lets be honest this year is being a crap for LW division

yod needs to come back and fight buakaw and save kb tbh....even a sparring session at this point would bring some joy lol

How dare you disrespect the biggest fight the kickboxing world has ever seen.

TtTqoTQ.jpg

Anyone wanting to take a bet with me ?

I bet my left kidney on Yi Long winning.

@Shadess It still a bet on Sitthichai vs a high level fighter, lets do it :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

not sure if it was said before but Tyrone Spong won the WBC latino american HW belt this month.

this is an little expressive title,but it is going to open a lot of doors for him against much better competition

Usually when you wins this title you get better competition 2 or 3 fights after this

Back