Recent fights/results/news from Europe

back in the day Gerges apartament was revisted and they found weapons and also an cocaine charge of the weight of Semmy Schilt

As long as i like him there is no excusses in the universe to claim innocence
I think that was Aswin balrak who actually got caught red handed with a shit load of cocaine.. I do not remember hesdy ever actually having been tied directly to the coke but I believe his brother might have been

I think that was Aswin balrak who actually got caught red handed with a shit load of cocaine.. I do not remember hesdy ever actually having been tied directly to the coke but I believe his brother might have been
well the news on brazil back in the day said that the drugs were found in his apartament.

My english was way worse so i never really got into a lot of sources about this incident

Balrak was another "drug lord" of the kickboxing world,dude should be in jail now

Dutch justice is a joke... Is he guilty of anything or not?

Enfusion was decent,Watson was TKOed by some moroccan Prospect(he didnt looked good even with the victory)

Ozcan was awarded with a gift decision over Petchchaiyo Banchamek

I like Ozcan but he got outclassed and outscored by strong Mid kicks while having near to no Sucess in his Combinations...

Enfusion was decent,Watson was TKOed by some moroccan Prospect(he didnt looked good even with the victory)

Ozcan was awarded with a gift decision over Petchchaiyo Banchamek

I like Ozcan but he got outclassed and outscored by strong Mid kicks while having near to no Sucess in his Combinations...
Did you see Pacas fight? How did he do?

There is an Alternative now to Watch the next Enfusion event:Canal combate Will stream all of them live from now!

Easy to find streams and the bonus is not hearing Vinny Shoreman

I will hit you all with Streams of their Next Event(18) and the december cool event (8) when the time come

Anyone here saw the Enfusion League rules?

http://enfusion-tv.com/enfusion-league-rules/

just read these rules:

-"JUDGES DECISION CAN NOT BE OVERRULED. THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR A PROTEST–FROM THE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE."

-"IT IS OBLIGED, IN EVERYBODY’S INTEREST, TO PROMOTE ALL ENFUSION ADVERTISEMENT."

-PENALTY SYSTEM:

1.COMPLAINING ABOUT JUDGES DECISION: 10% PENALTY OF START MONEY.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guys are going to be the european WLF soon

Yeah the rules are terrible and we laughed at them at the time they came out. Some of the dumbest rules I've seen put in place anywhere and then they just ignored them on multiple occasion anyway. Just sillyness.

So very happy Ozcan won the tournament though.

Last edited:
anyone didnt Watched Enfusion Live 55?

If not,send me a PM

Ulrik bokeme vs El boustati rematch is today

Bokeme is a really underrated MW,i hope he knocks el boustati again.

Enfusion starting now

annyone is going(wanting) to watch?

WTF Boustati got KOed again but had 40 seconds til he got up

then they started the fight again and he received a half assed punch after the belt and clearly faked that he got badly KOed

Bokeme lost by DQ,what an circus!!!

Some Euro results

in Sweden
Kyshenko won by KO
Dahlbeck won by Dec
Barlow lost by Dec

in France
Ezbiri beat Masaaki Noiri by Dec
Kryklia won by Dec
Allazov beat Manhoef by Dec

Last edited:
What about Magnus Andersson?