Recent fights/results/news from Europe

tumblr_inline_n7fr8gVjwC1r5l1wo.jpg

Okay oyvindt might.

they just won't tell the results..i give up i'm tired.

ok kiria won vs the spanish guy and qualifies for the tournament,i guess bon won as well and that's it.

yup bon won on points.

Last edited:
This is BS. Where was the live feed? I was hoping to see Superbon's fight.

Roosmalen had his second mma fight yesterday at FFC 28.

Still waiting on that Superbon fight. Why are Kunlun acting sketchy?

Superkombat plans events in Cyprus, Rome (Italy), Tel Aviv (Israel), London (England), and Utah, Nevada, Southern California, Georgia and Carolina in the United States (possibly Texas too).

Last edited:
rumor has it bon and yod will fight in the step from 8 to 4 (is that the quarterfinals?dunno)
kunlun doesn't want the same fighter to win two years in a row nor all the thais on top...but ppl are confident they'll be fair.

Still a ways off :) Neither have even qualified 64--32--16--8.

Still a ways off :) Neither have even qualified 64--32--16--8.

i don't think it will be a problem for them to lol.
but i think they'll have them fight early on like it happened with bon and sittichai.
i don't get this urge to get a top fighter out so soon...

has anyone found the superbon video?

has anyone found the superbon video?

in few days it should be available.

kunlun needs a better marketing team (or better,they need one) and a serious tv deal...everything outside china is their marketing guy&friends personal promotion...their ig is the saddest i've ever seen....their chinese media have been pointless or non active for a while now.
they are in a "in between" moment and they are not benefiting from this...

just thinking at the roman event and how much money they spent for such a mess is mindblowing..

Apparently they fired some marketing people/some people left. Their promotional efforts have clearly been shall we say lacking for the past 2 events. They really need to get a better grasp on just the day to day basics. Seriously don't know how some people get paid to what they are supposed to do and do it so terribly. Hope they improve.

On the China positive side of things Glory of Heroes just got $14.5mil+.

Last edited:
they failed to capitalize on yod's come back and fail by not bringing buakaw back to italy where he's way more famous than petrosyan...ppl were there for bon just because of the name...go figure.
the event in rome could have been amazing. also kombat league is not the right promoter,they can't handle bigger events and it showed.

but with chinese i see it with some clients and ppl i work with there...they have the capitals and opportunities that in italy we can only dream about but the basics not only they don't have but they simply can't grasp certain concepts.
they copy by default without understanding the proper context and waste so many resources along the way.

anyway i expected a huge upgrade from kunlun and it's not really happening...GoH on the other hand...

Apparently they fired some marketing people/some people left. Their promotional efforts have clearly been shall we say lacking for the past 2 events. They really need to get a better grasp on just the day to day basics. Seriously don't know how some people get paid to what they are supposed to do and do it so terribly. Hope they improve.

On the China positive side of things Glory of Heroes just got $14.5mil+.
Aren't you already being paid by the Chinese? Step it up Shadess.

Seriously tho you probably are the only marketing branch for the Western world lol...

Khamal vs Superbon Sep 30 "Lotto Arena" ( Belgium?)

Back