Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Mismatch or not, respect to Edye for stepping up, his technique isn't bad, just needs more experience before he can take on such a monster.
Yes of course all respect to him, and he didnt get beat up badly anyway. This fight is part of the tournament right? Then a mismatch makes sense.

Yes of course all respect to him, and he didnt get beat up badly anyway. This fight is part of the tournament right? Then a mismatch makes sense.

it was a superfight.

Sure that its not skin color?
Right must be it. That would explain why Singdam who is very dark was given a loss against Azize and Yodwicha wasn't.

It's a weird paradox though since dark skin farm genetics are supposed to make you a great fighter, but it only works against you in france.

Right must be it. That would explain why Singdam who is very dark was given a loss against Azize and Yodwicha wasn't.

It's a weird paradox though since dark skin farm genetics are supposed to make you a great fighter, but it only works against you in france.
Yet strangely the very dark skinned Buakaw is the most popular Nak Muay in the west. What a paradoxical world we live in.

The explanation of course is that recognition of skill is inversely proportional to the melanin of your defeated opponents. Buakaw's popularity inevitably skyrocketed when he defeated Souwer and Sato, both with melanin levels of exactly zero. Kinda weird that Fang Bian got all that crazy hype for beating a dark skin guy though :confused:

The explanation of course is that recognition of skill is inversely proportional to the melanin of your defeated opponents. Buakaw's popularity inevitably skyrocketed when he defeated Souwer and Sato, both with melanin levels of exactly zero. Kinda weird that Fang Bian got all that crazy hype for beating a dark skin guy though :confused:
Good point I hadn't calculated in the amount of white skin fighters that he had defeated, which eclipses any other Thai out there thus making him the GOAT and allowing us to ignore his melanin levels. Makes perfect sense.

Anyone have thoughts on the upcoming 70 kilo K-1 tournament? Looks interesting, eh?

Oh, whoops, wrong thread.

Has sittichai and petpanomrung arrived in Belgium yet? I really dont like seeing fighters arrive on the other side of the world 2 days before the fight. I watched these conditioning coaches who were getting a boxer kell brook ready for his fight in the US and they were talking about 2/3 weeks was the best amount of time to arrive in a country before a fight.

Has sittichai and petpanomrung arrived in Belgium yet? I really dont like seeing fighters arrive on the other side of the world 2 days before the fight. I watched these conditioning coaches who were getting a boxer kell brook ready for his fight in the US and they were talking about 2/3 weeks was the best amount of time to arrive in a country before a fight.

Jamies Bates (Superkombat) will make debut in Glory. :)

All Yodwicha has to do now is beat Pince and he'll be the most greatest thai since Sittichai!
Too many Thai's before him did the exact same thing. He has some big shoes to fill and his style is not as attractive to fans as much as Buakaw and Yod so I cant see him making as much money or gaining as much attention on the international scene. MMA is a smarter move for him IMO.

Back