Recent fights/results/news from Europe

kiria is safe! him vs risco so no more bon....but they need to chill with last min changes...

Have no clue who Superbon opponent is. Probably another easy match up for him (still waiting for him to be matched up with a strong Dutch style like Marat or Roosmalen). What time do the fights start?

you really expect them to have marat grigorian fight him in the first fight of a year long tournament?

16.00 until 19.00 pm Rome time.
should be live on facebook.

Got a link? Only saw the kunlun app stream was canceled due to poor connectivity to China.

nope...kombat league was supposed to stream live and bon trainer also said they were...but i see no link..

it's Kyshenko turn to be challenging Holzken....this teasing has long passed its expiration date tbh...

kiria is fighting now and he looks as he's been looking lately.

wenfeng def andrea serra.
alex dass def toms cincik

Last edited:
it's Kyshenko turn to be challenging Holzken....this teasing has long passed its expiration date tbh...

where i can watch it live?

I'd rather see Kyshenko vs Doumbe. Neiky has looked lackluster for a while now.

where i can watch it live?

nowhere unfortunately...i have a friend there and he's sending bits and peaces here and there of videos...there's literally NO ONE updating....chinese are up at 4 in the morning asking what's going on and italians there can't even tweet lol.

not sure what happened but bon is fighting only now...

Low kicks to the downed opponent leg TKO

LOL

i swear i saw this as a possible outcome on my mind coming into this fight

RVR isnt low kicking standed opponents on his MMA fights,witch i consider he is preserving from catch leg takedowns.

it is a possible thing to consider when you fight against a good wrestler but you can improving it trowing a jab,hook or cross and then low kicking with the opposite leg,it is much more harder to catch than single low kicks

maybe with more MMA fight he is going to train for this specific problem and start to be more confident on low kicking guys in standup MMA,but i rather 10000000x on watching him only kickboxing

Back