Recent fights/results/news from Europe

daaamn,Timur Nadrov is a kid but he have crazy hooks!!

bad to see Wielzen getting KOed again,some years before he was one of the kickass guys of his weight along with Masahiro Yamamoto :(

both tired af due non stop action in the first 2 rounds,,

Superbon isnt fighting Kiria right? Kiria has been going through a painful Thai gauntlet lately.

Even by kickboxing's incredibly low standards, the way this fight was officiated is a total disgrace:

petro non-news...
they need to start using him better at bellator kb/octagon...kinda waste of potential. kb in general is barely mentioned and 80% of ppl are there for the mma anyway.

he really should do something with kunlun. can't believe this is not happening..

also important news:

anyway he did a casual interview while on russia and said among same ol same ol q/a on training and retirement (which is not going to happen any time soon)
his most difficult fight was with buakaw and considers him the strongest of that generation...i'm sure many here will disagree but what the fuck does petro even know!

i think you have backwards. 80% of the crowd at the bellator show comes to watch petro do kb and not to see mma.

That picture really looks like he is giving that guy a handjob. I'm sure jaymuaythai would give it 2 thumbs up!

Back