Recent fights/results/news from Europe

This is why you could NEVER put Petrosyan over Aerts as KB GOAT. Aerts stayed fighting top guys his whole career all the way up to the end. Even an old worn out Aerts beat Semmy in the twilight of his career.

And what is so "big" about this fight? Just because his opponent is romanian?

of course. what is bigger than Romania? everything relates to Romania and Romania makes everything bigger through its greatness.

This is why you could NEVER put Petrosyan over Aerts as KB GOAT. Aerts stayed fighting top guys his whole career all the way up to the end. Even an old worn out Aerts beat Semmy in the twilight of his career.
But why are we even talking about "the end of his career". Petrosyan is 31. Not 40. He might not be as good as he was a few years ago but he is still game. We just saw him KO Watson FFS.

But why are we even talking about "the end of his career". Petrosyan is 31. Not 40. He might not be as good as he was a few years ago but he is still game. We just saw him KO Watson FFS.
I was talking about the end of Aerts career...

I never said Petrosyan wasn't game, just not GOAT. Infact, I'd take him in a fight over Yodsanklai today.

love both but it is a legit point af

Broadcast live by Match in Russia. I hear the keyword one might use to google is Матч! Планета.

I got a working stream but no sound lol Looks like I'll just watch it on youtube later.

Why on earth would it be. W5 and the Italians have had a working relationship for...years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back