Recent fights/results/news from Europe

They should try and sign petchnatong banchamek for the featherweights. I think he can beat rvr right now
He has a nice style to watch. Not sure if he can beat rvr though. Glory would probably favor robins punches over petchtanongs kicks

He has a nice style to watch. Not sure if he can beat rvr though. Glory would probably favor robins punches over petchtanongs kicks
petchtanong has very underrated boxing. I think he could probably just do the exact same thing sittchai did rvr.

Think Kunlun viewers voted him their fighter of the year so probably won't be seeing him much outside of Kunlun.

this is sad :(

what do you think that is more available to glory,Kunlun or GoH fighters?

they had any approach to GoH with these new investors?

They should try and sign petchnatong banchamek for the featherweights. I think he can beat rvr right now

Petchnatong and the other banchamek guys are strong with kunlun,if glory still in the makings for a good approach to them they could thet Petchnatong,it would be commercially interesting to have him on glory being hype jobbed as Buakaw student,he made pretty good on his KB debut last year defeating Yamato and Bozaryilmaz,he only got out from the 65kg tournament due injury,but he had good chances on winning it back in the day defeating Wei Ninghui in the finals

I would love to see Saenchai Vs RVR somewhere in there.

what do you think that is more available to glory,Kunlun or GoH fighters?

they had any approach to GoH with these new investors?
GoH I would say "has" a lot more fighters and their boss has said their guys could fight on Glory so there's that. I'm sure if they wanted any of the top guys then the movement of fighters would have to go both ways though, some Glory fighters allowed a little easier to fight for them too.

Not a whole lot is known about Glory in China yet so who knows how they want to go there. Align with some other promotion or not, probably not. Think they want to be their own thing, which then brings trouble with where they plan to get any okay/good Chinese fighters.

Only fighter news I've seen is Glory was interested in signing Wang Weihao apparently. Didn't happen for whatever reason.

C'mon Shadess the China deal was supposed to be the biggest news in KB history. When are they gonna start rolling out some details?

We need some big news, big co-promotion events or something. Kickboxing is getting bit stale as of late, at least to me.

[QUOTE="Snubnoze707, post: 127015535, member: 232000"

We need some big news, big co-promotion events or something.[/QUOTE]

:)

C'mon Shadess the China deal was supposed to be the biggest news in KB history. When are they gonna start rolling out some details?

We need some big news, big co-promotion events or something. Kickboxing is getting bit stale as of late, at least to me.
Never said that about just the Glory thing! :) Was about all the shit happening around that time.

Just wait! They just had their NYE breaks in China. I'm sure someone does something looney soon enough, j/k.

Kunlun in Italy
GoH in Brazil, Japan, New Zealand
Wu Lin Feng in Laos
ACB in France
K-1 in Azerbaijan (if it's still a K-1 event(?) who knows)

Greedy little snubby aren't ya.

Petchnatong and the other banchamek guys are strong with kunlun,if glory still in the makings for a good approach to them they could thet Petchnatong,it would be commercially interesting to have him on glory being hype jobbed as Buakaw student,he made pretty good on his KB debut last year defeating Yamato and Bozaryilmaz,he only got out from the 65kg tournament due injury,but he had good chances on winning it back in the day defeating Wei Ninghui in the finals

the only problem with him is that he's not particularly into fighting...also it's getting harder for him to cut weight. it's a pity considering his talent.

Only fighter news I've seen is Glory was interested in signing Wang Weihao apparently. Didn't happen for whatever reason.

why him to begin with i wonder..he's like semi-retired

Looks like maybe Petrosyan vs Amansio Paraschiv at next Bellator.

yes Petrosyan vs Amancio Paraschiv

from oktagon press conference...

according to oktagon manager petrosyan has run out of competition and thats' why is so difficult to find opponents who even want to fight against him...one of the best options left was watson and petro just destroyed him....petrosyan himself was uncomfortable hearing this.

they sure are lol
btw in this event there's also john wayne parr.
did he sign with them?otherwise kinda random...

they sure are lol
btw in this event there's also john wayne parr.
did he sign with them?otherwise kinda random...

JWP signed with bellator in september-october of 2017,not too much details about how many time of contract,but i bet a year

talking about the "Petrosyan cleaned out the competition of nowdays" by their promoters,lol,what an audacity!!

even the casuals know,especially from nowdays,that are a lot of people ranked righer who could 1,Much more when he really cleared out the competition in K-1 max final days and then in glory ealy days

there are always people talking about in their desire to see him facing Sitthichai,Superbon,Yod,Allazov(the fight would happen some months ago but the bad luck was in there)...even a rematch with Buakaw people claim for!!

i know there is always going to exist the promotor magic speeches,but sometimes even them need to think more before trowing huge bullshits where no one is really going to believe in

yes Petrosyan vs Amancio Paraschiv

from oktagon press conference...

according to oktagon manager petrosyan has run out of competition and thats' why is so difficult to find opponents who even want to fight against him...one of the best options left was watson and petro just destroyed him....petrosyan himself was uncomfortable hearing this.
What? Where? Post a link so I can roast these MF's with facts!

Back