Recent fights/results/news from Europe

That was in thailand though. Azize is the muay thai goat when he fights in france.

That was in thailand though. Azize is the muay thai goat when he fights in france.
It was in hong kong on a yokkao show but unless yodvicha finishes him Aziz will probably get the decision like against kongsak

Last edited:
Next Kickboxing fighters social media battle in the makings,Also a potential Superfight in coming to this year

First petro posted a clip of his k-1 max final in 2009 against Souwer

hours later souwer made a post on Facebook commentating petrosyan´s instagram and facebook post:

"Today Giorgio Petrosyan posted our k1 final 2009 video on instagram. I responded as follow:
1st fight you won because of the Italian jury, 2nd fight you were lucky I had to fight Buakow in the semi finals. If you dare, let's do a third fight. For you I would make a comeback in the kickboxing ring. Who else wants a 3rd fight of me against Giorgio? Let's wake up promotors!"

I love both but as Souwer fanboy as a longer time i dont want to see him losing for the 3rd time to petro,even fighting against nowdays Petro,but it would be an amazing throwback fight to make!!

Lets see if the People involved on nowdays Petro Matchmaking will be smart enough to make this triology happen,it will be profitable for everyone,as long as Petro is the heavily favorite coming to this IMO,even with both being prime passed,petro still younger and and less prime passed for sure,also i have to admit that he is overall the better fighter and a awful matchup to Souwer

Since the Badr-Rico fight this kind of big matchups became a little bit more sustained,Just hype up and do this guys!!!

Someone wants to get Hlali killed lol Why does he keep getting these huge match ups?

Can't say i'd be hugely interested in souwer/petro, sorry to state the obvious but if glory wants to do a big fight just get sittichai and petro to finally fight each other. Or Petrosyan vs any other top 10 guy.

Can't say i'd be hugely interested in souwer/petro, sorry to state the obvious but if glory wants to do a big fight just get sittichai and petro to finally fight each other. Or Petrosyan vs any other top 10 guy.

i agree.
but if this fight ever happens,kunlun it's the most probable promotion or bellator/ocatagon which petro signed with.

souwer is just provoking to get a high profle match,he knows he won't win.
he's the last fighter who should speak about robberies and luck...

I'm always down to watch max legends. It's a better matchup than either fighter has lined up. Bring it on!

oh child....
"some ppl have fun in cuba while others train hard"

there are rumors about a potential robbery as petro fans are non-stop arguing with the promoter...russians fans are really upset about this fight, for them it doesn't make sense...can't blame them.

i agree.
but if this fight ever happens,kunlun it's the most probable promotion or bellator/ocatagon which petro signed with.
I don't know about that anymore. The Kunlun Italy show they are doing as far as I know is with non-Petro/Fight1 people and that to me doesn't convey the best of relationships since just about every goddamn Italy show ever is with them usually. Doubt Glory would LET Sit go anywhere near a Bellator show tbh.

Kaew Fairtex = Greatest active striker
Kaew is not as good as many make out. In a parallel universe if Kaew was at 70kg he wouldn't be as dominant as he is at 65kg. I think Sittichai, Yod, Petro and maybe even Superbon are better P4P.

I don't know about that anymore. The Kunlun Italy show they are doing as far as I know is with non-Petro/Fight1 people and that to me doesn't convey the best of relationships since just about every goddamn Italy show ever is with them usually. Doubt Glory would LET Sit go anywhere near a Bellator show tbh.

yes fight1 and petro are not involved at all and never will be. kunlun in italy works with kombat league.
but a sittichai vs petrosyan fight i think would be easier for kunlun to organize in china. petro manager said they were open to fight in china (regardless the awful experience in wlf) but they need to offer petro a one-fight-title
so ciao ciao....just like the yod fight....or any top fight.

Kaew is not as good as many make out. In a parallel universe if Kaew was at 70kg he wouldn't be as dominant as he is at 65kg. I think Sittichai, Yod, Petro and maybe even Superbon are better P4P.
By striker I don't just mean KB, I am accounting for his MT skills as well. His MT far outshines Bon, Sittichai and Petro, and his KB far outshines Yod. So overall I give it to Kaew.

By striker I don't just mean KB, I am accounting for his MT skills as well. His MT far outshines Bon, Sittichai and Petro, and his KB far outshines Yod. So overall I give it to Kaew.
What do you base this off? By the way he fights? (You look better against lesser opponents). Or maybe by the fighters he's fought? Lets compare his record to sittichais.

In 2016/2017 Kaew has beat Wang Pengfei, Ilias Bulaid x2, Masaaki Noiri, Hiroya and Massaro Glunder

In 2016/2017 Sittichai has beat Marat x2, Van Roosmalen, Davit Kiria, Walid Hamid, Mohamed Mezouari, Diogo Neves, Enriko Gogokhia and is 1-1 with Superbon.

The last decent MuayThai fighter Kaew fought was Dylan Salvador who he lost to 4 years ago. Sittichai in the last 4 years has beaten Wanchalerm, Fabio Pinca, Jordan Watson, Petchasawin, Dejrit Poptheeratham, Petchmankong Gaiyanghaadao, Mickael Piscitello and others.

And these are all facts. I'm getting tired of people acting like Kaew is the shit. He's a good fighter dont get me wrong but he's a Thai that was given the opportunity that many others haven't gotten. Plenty of guys around his weight like Nong O or Singdam if put in his position could do the exact same or better.

What do you base this off? By the way he fights? (You look better against lesser opponents). Or maybe by the fighters he's fought? Lets compare his record to sittichais.

In 2016/2017 Kaew has beat Wang Pengfei, Ilias Bulaid x2, Masaaki Noiri, Hiroya and Massaro Glunder

In 2016/2017 Sittichai has beat Marat x2, Van Roosmalen, Davit Kiria, Walid Hamid, Mohamed Mezouari, Diogo Neves, Enriko Gogokhia and is 1-1 with Superbon.

The last decent MuayThai fighter Kaew fought was Dylan Salvador who he lost to 4 years ago. Sittichai in the last 4 years has beaten Wanchalerm, Fabio Pinca, Jordan Watson, Petchasawin, Dejrit Poptheeratham, Petchmankong Gaiyanghaadao, Mickael Piscitello and others.

And these are all facts. I'm getting tired of people acting like Kaew is the shit. He's a good fighter dont get me wrong but he's a Thai that was given the opportunity that many others haven't gotten. Plenty of guys around his weight like Nong O or Singdam if put in his position could do the exact same or better.
Kaew days on The stadiums are like 10x better than sitthichai mate

Sitthichai is The real thai gifted to get translated to kb while young compared to Kaew,so there is no room to compare them,even considering The fact that kaew is dominating on His division also

Both have different fundamentais under kb rules,but is a fact that Kaew haves much more Muay Thai as a fighter and Ftr hability than sitthichai have and will ever had,simply because he evolved much more on the Sport against hardcore competition compares to Sitthichai made on stadiums

I don't put much weight in Kaew losing a decision in France. Kaew fought the best 126-135ers for years, he is creme de la creme. Sittichai's wins at WW over the Jordan Watsons of MT can't match that.

I fully agree a guy like Nong-O very well could have done the same thing if given the right opportunities, but if we are talking about the real world of who has actually done what, Kaew is the man.

sq5vlk.png

Kaew days on The stadiums are like 10x better than sitthichai mate

Sitthichai is The real thai gifted to get translated to kb while young compared to Kaew,so there is no room to compare them,even considering The fact that kaew is dominating on His division also
If I'm not mistaken SuperLuigi said Kaew Fairtex is the greatest ACTIVE striker. Its not about who has a better past. Its about who the best striker is today. Kem has had a better career in the stadiums than Sittichai. Doesnt mean hes a better striker today.

Kaew ko'd Umeno in 2013 that's a much better win than Pinca, Piscitello andd Watson.

Back