Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Sitthichai will absolutely be there if he wants to once they get the 70kg tournament roulette going again so no worries on his schedule being empty for too long.

of course he will...they are already booking that 4 thai final

Damn Kunlun really love Superbon and Buakaw. Where's the love for Sittichai and how come he's not scheduled to fight any time soon? Yod getting invites to China with plenty love whilst sittichai has done the most in Kunlun...
Sittichai has a bland personality and look.

Sittichai has a bland personality and look.
I don't watch fighters for their personalities. That's gay. He's a great kickboxer that has done a lot in the sport. I really can't wait for him to heal up and beat Superbon in the rematch.

I don't watch fighters for their personalities. That's gay. He's a great kickboxer that has done a lot in the sport. I really can't wait for him to heal up and beat Superbon in the rematch.
Sure, but you are curious as to why a certain fighter isn't pushed. A promotions responsibility is to bring in eyes to the promotion, not cater to hardcores. They will push the most promotable fighter that will bring in views. This isnt a difficult concept to grasp.

He has a bland personality in the ring too.

Sittichais probably the most boring thai of all the top kickboxing thais.

I can totally appreciate Sittichai's skills and he can be exciting when he does take guys out but I feel like the more I watch him the less I want to. He doesn't really switch things up in the ring much you just get what you get everytime.

I can totally appreciate Sittichai's skills and he can be exciting when he does take guys out but I feel like the more I watch him the less I want to. He doesn't really switch things up in the ring much you just get what you get everytime.
You can say the same about most fighters in the stadiums.

being engaged by a fighter's personality and the heart he puts in the ring doesn't mean thinking about fucking him in the butt...

or maybe he's gonna lose again....so what?you stop supporting a fighter the moment he's not number one?that is the antithesis of what sport is about.

being engaged by a fighter's personality and the heart he puts in the ring doesn't mean thinking about fucking him in the butt...

or maybe he's gonna lose again....so what?you stop supporting a fighter the moment he's not number one?that is the antithesis of what sport is about.
I don't understand your point

not that this is really news but petro won't take part again to tournaments,only single fights,he said what he had to prove he already did and the hand problems make it impossible anyway...

Azize Hlali got clinch raped and KO'd by Phetmorakot recently. Probably wont do well against an even stronger Yodwicha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back