Recent fights/results/news from China

Start of the Kunlun final 16 tournament is october 18 with the semifinals on november 21 and finals on december 19

Last edited:
so they will do final 16,8 and semi finals in the same day mate?

no i screwed up the last post
It starts october 19
semifinals on november 21 or 22
Finals are December 19 or 20

They are doing back to back events in november and december so I am not sure which is the tournament date

no i screwed up the last post
It starts october 19
semifinals on november 21 or 22
Finals are December 19 or 20

They are doing back to back events in november and december so I am not sure which is the tournament date

Thanks for the update mate

I hope this will become the next k1, as soon as theyre belt gets to a few 100k $ we will see it on eurosport :cool:

Buakaw has also signed with Kunlun so they must just put him in the tourney.

Yeah, they should. And then have Buakaw leave the arena if he is forced to fight Sittichai in the tourney. Teary-eyed press conference to follow suit :icon_neut

it was pretty clear he was never going to fight in this tournament,it was confirmed when he signed for them.
some say buakaw will have a fight in october and one in december others say it's possible he won't be even fighting this year.

i
some say buakaw will have a fight in october and one in december others say it's possible he won't be even fighting this year.

Im hearing the opposite. Top king as an event set for every month from september thru the end of the year. I am hearing he is planning of fighting on 2 top king shows and 2 kunlun shows.

His manager also released a statement saying he was not injured going into the fight and that buakaw said if he would have won the decision he would have fought in the finals

yeah i saw that but his manager said the same about every fight this year.

the official statement is always more positive and reasonable but still some from his camp when asked about these possible fights said that nothing is really certain....and only after he will begin to train seriously at the end of august they'll have a better idea of where he is and decide what to do for this year.

he is def way better than his previous fights and his leg was a non issue this time so maybe he can be back more competitive.

WLF live now on Henan tv. Not a superb card. Jomthong on another vacation, must be nice in China.

Cool article. I love that they have those Lethwei fights, although it kinda sucks that they are only 3 rounds.

Aparently one matchup for the Kunlun tournament next month:
Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong vs. Enriko Gogokhia

Should be good.

Also think they invited someone else to the tournament and the last invite is between Yod/Buakaw/Ristie. Would expect the last one then to be Yod,

Aparently one matchup for the Kunlun tournament next month:
Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong vs. Enriko Gogokhia

Should be good.

Also think they invited someone else to the tournament and the last invite is between Yod/Buakaw/Ristie. Would expect the last one then to be Yod,

I think Buakaw will not be part of this tournament,especially with 2 thai winner of the qualification tournament(Sitthichai,and one of them being his teammate Superball Banchamek).

Yod and Ristie having a place on the tournament can make the things even better,if they made it,they will be better than Glory LW division,who is the most strongest in the organization too.

Back