Recent fights/results/news from China

Andy ristie vs yodsanklai who do you think would win?

I would say 50-50,Yod can control him with mid kicks in the entire fight or Ristie taking one of his "surprise motherfucker" hooks and uppercuts in the early two rounds.

Varga, Saenchai, Lerdsila seem to be on Hero Legends Jan 16.
Thought Varga would be on WLF :/

Varga, Saenchai, Lerdsila seem to be on Hero Legends Jan 16.
Thought Varga would be on WLF :/

petrosyan in wlf in january vs yi long (lol) or dong wen fei.
please say it ain't true.

Yeah I've been waiting more on confirmation on that too.

Yi Long of to be Captain America Civil War fame - top10 kickboxer yo.

Dunno how heavy he fights? But doubt anyway, unless it's a tournament then sure :)

a lot of different fighters than what was first said.....all the main chinese kb have changed.
no sittichai. prob not final but still....

no isis verbeek?

wow man, kraus still active. that guy is like a dinosaur when it comes to milage. even though he hasnt developed his game over the years and has declined alot, this guy is still in it. maybe he should stop but if he can make some dough fighting in china I hope he does well. the guy fought masato for the first max title and he's still here

weird that the cards change so much, what's the reason for that?

Not that much change?

Wang Sai, Wang Kehan, Tang Jin, Gu Hui, Kraus, Zuev, Wilnis, Buakaw all names who were supposed to be on and seemingly will be.

No Sittichai and Gerasimchuk and apart from the poster I don't think Sittichai was ever mentioned anywhere. Was supposed to be the 2014 HW champ vs 2015 Champ though. Would assume Gerasimchuk has an injury or something if thats not happening.

buakaw had to fight wang wei hao and kraus jiao fukai,also wilnis had a different opponent.non chinese names are pretty much the same.

btw.....can Marat Grigorian learn to lose gracefully?every time he loses he has some passive aggressive shit to say.

Was a close and good fight and his preparation for it was a bit unusual :)

Back