Recent fights/results/news from China

<{anton}>

yod's ability to conceal his hair-loss is really something.
it takes talent to do that me personally if I was him would shave it all off and get a hair tattoo or a sak yant.

it takes talent to do that me personally if I was him would shave it all off and get a hair tattoo or a sak yant.
I would go with the Master Betty cut:

13234572.jpg

He should shave bald and fight Yi Long. The judges will get confused and give him the win.

Needs to find a pair of those cool pants too. Also would need to fight much worse otherwise the judges completely see through it and give the decision to the guy who clearly lost as usual.

The reason why Yi long keeps winning is because he hypnotizes the judges with the mystic dragon hypnotism
Yi_Long-One_Dragon_Shaolin_Monk.gif

Banchamek gym page still says that Yodwicha is on the card.

Workpoint is going to stream the thai fighters live as usual?

Probably. 1h35min broadcast so not that many fights either.

What is the purpose of having a stacked cards if you are not going to air a quarter of it?
I doubt Thai fans in the studio even care about random foreigners fighting, they are all there
for Thai fighters and Buakaw.

explain that to kunlun....the first half is live only for chinese on the kunlun app....

I mean they do need to do a certain amount of fights just so they have enough for the delayed tv broadcasts but yeah Kyshenko for example is kinda wasted on this card. Could've had him on the next one that is a lot lesser one as it is now.

Just wish they sorted out the iPPV access for outside China. Nobody there seems to care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back