Recent fights/results/news from China

Kunlun is probably Yodwicha's best show to make it in kickboxing.
K-1 and Glory's refs would be his biggest nightmare.

I do not even think yodwicha needs to or even will rely on clinching. he has done just fine in top king as the only time he has used the clinch was the tournament final

I do not even think yodwicha needs to or even will rely on clinching.
I think at first he will rely on the clinch a little and will rely on it less the more experienced he gets. Put someone like Marat in there with him who keeps walking forward it will become instinctive to tie up at times.

kunlun in thailand is gonna stream live from workpoint tv studios that have limited seats as it's in a real tv studio and not a venue...it's a great card i think they should have chosen a real place...meh i don't get it...

kunlun in thailand is gonna stream live from workpoint tv studios that have limited seats as it's in a real tv studio and not a venue...it's a great card i think they should have chosen a real place...meh i don't get it...
Buakaw has a connection with Workpoint TV, his promotion "Super Muay Thai" is also streamed live from that studio on Workpoint channel.

Buakaw has a connection with Workpoint TV, his promotion "Super Muay Thai" is also streamed live from that studio on Workpoint channel.
yeah i know but last time kunlun sold out a venue and he wasn't even fighting and workpoint was streaming live as well..
it's gonna be strange to see such a card in a studio.

18342198_1765814337064953_6384941161068180516_n.jpg

Fight Card Romania VS China (Wu Lin Feng in association with Golden Fighter):

BOGDAN STOICA vs HAO GUANGHUA
ADRIAN MITU vs DING MENG
ARIAN MAXIM vs LIU QILIANG
MADALIN MOGOS vs DUOLI CHEN
HARIS FERIZOVIC vs HU YAFEI
GABRIEL BOZAN vs YANG KUNSHAN
MARKO MILANIVIC vs WANG ZHIGUO
ADRIAN PETENCHEA vs MIAO WEI
JONY MATE vs JIN YING
ROBERTO CERCEL vs XUE SHENZHEN

Under Card:
GABRIEL COBZARU (RO) vs JAN KAFFA (NL)
MARIUS MUNTEANU (RO) vs TBA.

BTW Kunlun haas been uploading their events in HD on youtube.

Here is Yod's fight.

2 judges gave Yodsanklai vs Cedric Manhoef 30-29 and some of you in this thread were just recently acting like Yodsanklai is in his prime. pffft

yeah i know but last time kunlun sold out a venue and he wasn't even fighting and workpoint was streaming live as well..
it's gonna be strange to see such a card in a studio.
They gave away the tickets for free to that show in pattaya

These people are idiots. Why uploading only in Chinese?
They do not employ commentators for any other language.

2 judges gave Yodsanklai vs Cedric Manhoef 30-29 and some of you in this thread were just recently acting like Yodsanklai is in his prime. pffft
clearly the judges are idiots Cedric did nothing the whole fight besides the headbutt and one or two decent combos. It just seems to me me you seem pretty butthurt over Yod like he stole your woman or something.

clearly the judges are idiots Cedric did nothing the whole fight besides the headbutt and one or two decent combos. It just seems to me me you seem pretty butthurt over Yod like he stole your woman or something.
Lmfao i'm a big Yodsanklai fan but he isn't what he used to be

Lmfao i'm a big Yodsanklai fan but he isn't what he used to be
yeah I call bs on that every post I see of yours on him is how shitty he looks or how this or that fighter would beat him.

They gave away the tickets for free to that show in pattaya

They do not employ commentators for any other language.

tickets were on sale last time and the guy was the kunlun multi language speaking guy who host all events. i don't remember if thai fight host was there as well...

<{anton}>

yod's ability to conceal his hair-loss is really something.

A hair transplant would do it easily, but his face is too round.

Back