Recent fights/results/news from China

Good to see Yodwicha making an entrance. Interested to see how he adapts especially against Zuev who is a decent opponent. Singdam has looked pretty good so far under kickboxing so always good to see him. Also Superbon vs Pashporin is good match up. Are all those fights in one event?

Good to see Yodwicha making an entrance. Interested to see how he adapts especially against Zuev who is a decent opponent. Singdam has looked pretty good so far under kickboxing so always good to see him. Also Superbon vs Pashporin is good match up. Are all those fights in one event?

should be the final card as the production director posted this with kunlun's matchmaker...but i'm not 100% sure as it's not even posted on chinese social yet.

How old is Singdam? Hopefully Jomthong comes in better shape I would still rather see him fight at 67 or below.

should be the final card as the production director posted this with kunlun's matchmaker...but i'm not 100% sure as it's not even posted on chinese social yet.
Event in Thailand so there's probably even less communication between people than usual :D Assuming this is fairly final.
A lot of great names....
I'm surprised bon is still doing superfights...maybe he will go directly to the 16 because he won?
Last I've seen he's supposed to be in one of the later groups.

pretty good card,Buakaw dont have too many chinese opposition left,he will be facing Kong again...

How old is Singdam? Hopefully Jomthong comes in better shape I would still rather see him fight at 67 or below.
Surprisingly Singdam has looked good in kickboxing. He's schooled everyone put in front of him so far. Jomthong needs his mojo back. Getting in shape is not the issue. He needs motivation and at the moment he seems like he just wants money.

Surprisingly Singdam has looked good in kickboxing. He's schooled everyone put in front of him so far. Jomthong needs his mojo back. Getting in shape is not the issue. He needs motivation and at the moment he seems like he just wants money.
He hasn't fought any significant opponent. It's not really surprising that he crushed all his opponents to far

Gu Hui is a good first opponent in Kunlun for Singdam.

I really like most match ups in this event, maybe excluding Buakaw's since he already beat that guy.

for a split second i thought kong was grigorian without beard....
anyway buakaw can't contain his enthusiasm for this fight...first in almost 6 months.

last kunlun event uploaded

lets give the some time until they realize that their new commercial strategy is a big bullshit,even Enfusion could realise it a bit,they are smarter than it...

It sorta seemingly wasn't though...

Big difference between Enfusion and Kunlun iPPV's...
Kunlun has their own platform with ~millions of users most of who'll get a notification on a device they carry around all day everywhere and are literally 3 clicks away from a cheap purchase.

Last edited:
Cristian Spetcu destroyed a Chinese in Glory of Heroes, can you find out who was his opponent? Shadess maybe or somebody else?

18157947_1841303726130205_6095398354112036795_n.jpg

Dunno, not one of their main guys at least. These formerly called Rise of Heroes cards were supposed to be mostly ~tournaments but now that they call them all Glory of Heroes who knows if they stick to that format. If they kept to it then guess Spetcu would've met Rui almost certainly but now I don't know.

Looking forward to seeing Singdam in Kunlun more than anyone else. I really like his style so far under those rules. Its those long legs. Wish he was in his prime tho. Not that hes far off. It amazes me how disciplined and consistent he's been for so many years.

i do not think he is going to have a problem. I actually expect he will look pretty good to be honest. i hope the put him in the 70kg tournament if he wins as i think he matches up extremely well against superbon

Out of all kickboxing orgs Kunlun is the one that allows most clinching, Yodwicha could very well utilize it as a meaningful weapon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back